How long for med/pcc?

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

holdingon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How long for med/pcc?

Hi,

I am a Skilled Australian Sponsored applicant. I applied in Feb 04. Do I have to wait for another 4 months before DIMA can request Meds/Pcc or can it take longer?

Thanks!
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:48 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long for med/pcc?

Originally posted by holdingon
Hi,

I am a Skilled Australian Sponsored applicant. I applied in Feb 04. Do I have to wait for another 4 months before DIMA can request Meds/Pcc or can it take longer?

Thanks!
Hi

Simple answer: nobody knows. We are same cat as you but applied last Sept, meds request April this year, still waiting for visas.

The new changes after July 1st seem to be holding up pre July 1st applicants. You could get them done anyway and send them off I suppose. There has been loads of threads on this subject, try a search.

Where did you get the "wait for another 4 months" from, has someone told you this?

Walla
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:48 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Hi,

Thanks!

Have you had a look at www.austimeline.com to see how other applicants for that visa are going?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by walla1

Where did you get the "wait for another 4 months" from, has someone told you this?

Walla
I checked a few timelines and noticed the average time that DIMA take to request med/pcc is between 6-8 months. I hope I don't have to wait for more than 8 months.

Has anyone waited for more than 8 months to get med/pcc?

Thanks.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 7:45 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I checked a few timelines and noticed the average time that DIMA take to request med/pcc is between 6-8 months. I hope I don't have to wait for more than 8 months.

Thanks.
I applied in Nov, got acknowledgement in December and Meds etc requested in June.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Bingin is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied end of December. No med request yet, patiently waiting.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:45 am
Mark

Put it this way,I applied in Dec03 and have heard nothing yet,be prepared
for a wait! same catagory as you.
    > I am a Skilled Australian Sponsored applicant. I applied in Feb 04.
    > Do I have to wait for another 4 months before DIMA can request Meds/Pcc
    > or can it take longer?
    > Thanks!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:20 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Thanks!

O boy! Seems like a lot threads on the waiting scenario. We're all caught by this exhilirating process as each month passes by.

Let's keep our hopes high.....Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Hannah
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Bingin
I applied end of December. No med request yet, patiently waiting.
Unfortunately because of reasons known only to DIMA some of us may have to wait longer than others just to get the med/pcc request.

Most of us have worked hard to get here. I hope we all make it to the promised land
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:48 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

I
Mine took 9 months to be requested (applied 30 May 2003, requested 8 March 2004)