Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application?

How I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

neel_aakash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application?

Can anyone tell me how I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application? Is there any guideline? Please advice with a sample answer.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application?

Originally Posted by neel_aakash
Can anyone tell me how I tagging my documents for GSM 175 online application? Is there any guideline? Please advice with a sample answer.
What do you mean by tagging your documents?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

U mean paper based application - Stapling
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
U mean paper based application - Stapling
No shiva..he says online application...

I think he might have meant uploading docs online..like guidline on file format etc??
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

You mean 'attaching' your documents online? The mail which you must have received from DIAC clearly mentions all the file formats supported and the permitted file size.

but again what do you mean by tagging
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

labelling maybe
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:02 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shirlw
labelling maybe
Hi neel_akash

If you mean how to describe your supporting documents when you attach them to an online application, there aren't any specific conventions; I just put the client's name and a description of the document, for example: neel_akash Birth Certificate; neel_akash Passport Bio Page.

Hope that helps
Best regards
Susan
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Susan Wareham McGrath
Hi neel_akash

If you mean how to describe your supporting documents when you attach them to an online application, there aren't any specific conventions; I just put the client's name and a description of the document, for example: neel_akash Birth Certificate; neel_akash Passport Bio Page.

Hope that helps
Best regards
Susan
Thanks. I am seeking this labeling guideline.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi neel_akash

Hope that helps
Best regards
Susan
I have another query to you. In E-VISA have 3 fields for adding family members information, which are Migrating dependents, Non Migrating dependents and Other Family members. I have no kids so “Migrating dependents” field is empty; I include my family information in the “Non Migrating dependents” field. Am I adding my wife’s family member information in the “Other Family members” field? I am still confused that where I include my wife’s family information or I just ignore it. Please clarify me. Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I have another query to you. In E-VISA have 3 fields for adding family members information, which are Migrating dependents, Non Migrating dependents and Other Family members. I have no kids so “Migrating dependents” field is empty; I include my family information in the “Non Migrating dependents” field. Am I adding my wife’s family member information in the “Other Family members” field? I am still confused that where I include my wife’s family information or I just ignore it. Please clarify me. Thanks in advance.
You DO NOT include your family in non-migrating dependents. They are not your dependents, so they are included under the other family members category.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:01 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You DO NOT include your family in non-migrating dependents. They are not your dependents, so they are included under the other family members category.
Hi again neel

As per Dorothy's advice above, unless your family members are your dependents, they should be listed under "Other Family Members". Your wife's family information needs to be included as well, under "Other Famiy Members".

When you come to the section where you need to list their relationship to you, you'll find there's no option to list them as your spouse's relatives, so you have to use the options as if they were your own direct relative.

For example, you don't have the option of "Spouse's sister", so you would have to list your wife's sister, as "Sister".

Hope that helps.
Best regards
Susan
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi again neel

As per Dorothy's advice above, unless your family members are your dependents, they should be listed under "Other Family Members". Your wife's family information needs to be included as well, under "Other Famiy Members".

When you come to the section where you need to list their relationship to you, you'll find there's no option to list them as your spouse's relatives, so you have to use the options as if they were your own direct relative.

For example, you don't have the option of "Spouse's sister", so you would have to list your wife's sister, as "Sister".

Hope that helps.
Best regards
Susan
Thanks Susan. From you and Dorothy's reply I understand that, wife information is including in the “Migrating dependent” field. “Non migrating dependent” field is empty. My family information is in the “Other family members” field. As well as my wife’s family information is going to “Other family members” field. I think I am correct now, is it?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 11:37 am
Still alive

Thanks Susan. From you and Dorothy's reply I understand that, wife information is including in the “Migrating dependent” field. “Non migrating dependent” field is empty. My family information is in the “Other family members” field. As well as my wife’s family information is going to “Other family members” field. I think I am correct now, is it?
Yes.