How on earth do you contact your CO?

Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default How on earth do you contact your CO?

I was allocated a CO recently and need to contact them about something. Easy - you'd think?

Anyway I firstly tried to contact them by sending a PLE but I am just not sure it is going to reach my particular CO as all PLE's go to the same place I would imagine. Also I expect they are inundated with PLE's after the recent annoucements, anyway so far have not had a response.

I then tried replying to the email I received from the CO, but that is just the generic email address and I have immediately got an automated reply telling me to send a PLE.

Is this how everyone communicates with their CO?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice
Default Re: How on earth do you contact your CO?

im not sure about the accountant side of things but i was MODL non CSL.

CO appointed and meds police checks done but after 23/9/09 we have lost the CO and may have a sustantial wait for another 1.

when we had CO we didnt contact him but his name was on the appointment doc he sent (via agent)

Erco
Old Oct 7th 2009, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Bermudashots,

-If you need to inform about something/something that you think has changes with respect to your application: fill form 1022 and scan and send form to the email address provided in the intial contact (pdf document) from CO

-If it is something you want to ask him, lodge a PLE. Unfortunately, the CO will not answer the PLE.

-Call ASPC and share your question. They will either put you on hold and get an answer for you, or say we have noted it in your file and your CO will contact you in case they need to.

Sorry my answers may not help,but the system is designed to allow CO's minimum contact to the applicant else everyone will flood them with questions everyday.

-scaria197
Old Oct 7th 2009, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Think there is some one/system which adds all our details to your file and then CO will take a look at it. As far as I know PLE should work things out. You should get a response for your PLE by max of 5th working day after the day you lodged your PLE. It was a holiday in Aus on Monday so you will get your response soon if you are waiting for it.

Again when a CO responds back to us seems like they are using some common mail id rather than specific ones related to them not sure if such specific ids exist. CO always remain hidden from us
Old Oct 7th 2009, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

OK thanks everyone, I will hope the PLE does the trick, it must be about five days by now since I sent it.

The CO asked me to contact them if I cannot provide the docs within 28 days, but then it seems it is very hard to actually do this!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
OK thanks everyone, I will hope the PLE does the trick, it must be about five days by now since I sent it.

The CO asked me to contact them if I cannot provide the docs within 28 days, but then it seems it is very hard to actually do this!
Hi which doc, we need to provide within 28 days? actually i have just emailed Form-956 to get rid of my agent, i am afraid that if DIAC has sent some document that need to be provided within short due time...

I emailed my Form-956 on last Thursday Sep 24, 2010. When should i lounge a PLE to inquire about the status of my Form-956 ??

Or will CO or any body from DIAC will contact me and acknowledge me on my email address that they have received my new contact datails that i provided on Form-956 ??
Old Sep 27th 2010, 5:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Hi which doc, we need to provide within 28 days? actually i have just emailed Form-956 to get rid of my agent, i am afraid that if DIAC has sent some document that need to be provided within short due time...

I emailed my Form-956 on last Thursday Sep 24, 2010. When should i lounge a PLE to inquire about the status of my Form-956 ??

Or will CO or any body from DIAC will contact me and acknowledge me on my email address that they have received my new contact datails that i provided on Form-956 ??
28 days was the timeline given by a certain CO to a certain poster. Totally irrelevant to your application and as this thread is a year old and has nothing to do with your situation I am closing it.