HERES A TRICKY FEW QUESTIONS!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

sachaspoons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HERES A TRICKY FEW QUESTIONS!!!!

I live in France but am a British citizen, ie i have a british passport and so do my six children and my husband but as we live in france and the children go to school in france and we pay taxes etc in france i suppose we are partly french. My husband lives, works and pays taxes in N.Ireland. My cousin who is Austrailain born and bred has offered us a Jims mowing franchise, what are our next steps? Should i move back to N.Ireland uprooting the childrens schooling whilst awaiting visas etc or stay here and let my husband do all the applications from N.Ireland ? And does any body know what my cousin has to do on his end in Melbourne ? PLEASE HELP !!!

Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice
Default Re: HERES A TRICKY FEW QUESTIONS!!!!

Originally Posted by sachaspoons
I live in France but am a British citizen, ie i have a british passport and so do my six children and my husband but as we live in france and the children go to school in france and we pay taxes etc in france i suppose we are partly french. My husband lives, works and pays taxes in N.Ireland. My cousin who is Austrailain born and bred has offered us a Jims mowing franchise, what are our next steps? Should i move back to N.Ireland uprooting the childrens schooling whilst awaiting visas etc or stay here and let my husband do all the applications from N.Ireland ? And does any body know what my cousin has to do on his end in Melbourne ? PLEASE HELP !!!

Have you visited the immigration site at www.immi.gov.au this will give you an idea of what visa you can go on and your points situation.
I believe there is a business development visa(provisional).
Hope this is of some help.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Just because you are offered a franchise, it doesn't mean you can get a business visa. You have to have owned/ or have a business ownership in a business with a turnover of $300,000 in the last 2 out of 4 yrs for a provisional 163 business visa.

Are either of you or your husban skilled, can you apply under the skilled route?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Question Re: HERES A TRICKY FEW QUESTIONS!!!!

Well my hubby is a retired ruc officer. He was medically retired at 36 with a full pension. However he cant join another police force but works in close protection security now. I.m not sure if that would be classed as skilled. i have tried the immigration websites but it is not listed. Any other help greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody.

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Just because you are offered a franchise, it doesn't mean you can get a business visa. You have to have owned/ or have a business ownership in a business with a turnover of $300,000 in the last 2 out of 4 yrs for a provisional 163 business visa.

Are either of you or your husban skilled, can you apply under the skilled route?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

A message has been sent in your private messages box. Have a look. cheers!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boycot123
A message has been sent in your private messages box. Have a look. cheers!
She will need to post once more before she can access private messages
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
She will need to post once more before she can access private messages
Thanks Pollyana for informing me and her

Cheers!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

You are not French so it won't count against you!!!!
Sorry, I am not normally facetious, but DD has sleepover and my brain is rapidly reaching bursting point, not to mention my ears.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: HERES A TRICKY FEW QUESTIONS!!!!

Thanks pollyanna and you're quite right i'm definitely not french just enjoy good wine cheese and sunshine but over here during last few years that has been sadly lacking must be god's way of getting back at us for the way the parisiens are lol.