Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

help with trades recognition assessment!!!!

help with trades recognition assessment!!!!

Old Oct 10th 2010, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

holsop22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy help with trades recognition assessment!!!!

Hi,could anyone please help us withh the last page of this form,DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WORK!!
My husbands a motor mechanic,how much information do they want and what do they want!!!!
We are totally confused
many thanks rachel.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 3:10 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with trades recognition assessment!!!!

Originally Posted by holsop22
Hi,could anyone please help us withh the last page of this form,DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WORK!!
My husbands a motor mechanic,how much information do they want and what do they want!!!!
We are totally confused
many thanks rachel.
Rachel,

I did a couple of pages of A4 for mine, electronics tradesperson, including general day to day activities, test equipment used, tools used etc. Have a look at the ANZSCO definition and work in what that description includes into your statement.

good luck
Old Oct 10th 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: help with trades recognition assessment!!!!

We are totally confused
many thanks rachel.
I am a mechanical fitter, I had to go back to when I served my time, to present date, describing tools used daily, it was A4 sheets 52 of them.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

My husband is an aircraft fitter, he completed only one page of tools and experience and was accepted. Dont over complicate things they are looking for particular tools/trades/skills no matter how much you flower it up.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:39 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice

We are totally confused
many thanks rachel.
Hello There,
I would advise against more than a couple of pages here - ideally just the one page should be sufficient.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SD_MOA
Hello There,
I would advise against more than a couple of pages here - ideally just the one page should be sufficient.

Regards
I am a Motor Mechanic and i did about 1 page A4 size and it was acceptable.Tools and equipment is the main focus i believe...
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

holsop22 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou all sooo much,our heads are exploding with this,what we going to be like with the visa???? lol.xx
Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

You will be fine, you will be surprised how easy it is. We thought about using an agent, but decided to give it a go ourselves. It is very self explanitory and if you get stuck their is a whole host of lovely people on here to give you some advice/guidance.

Good luck with the skills assessment