Help required on countries of residence

Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough
Default Help required on countries of residence

Hi,

I am filling the online application form. There is a section named as Countries of Residence which has a statement:

Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (migrating or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years. The 12 month period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year.

When I click on Add details button, it asks for name of applicants, country, date from, date to and then Last permanent address in this country.

1. What date should I select in the above mentioned details? From my birth or the last 10 years?
2. What address should I enter in the Last permanent address in this country? The current address I am living in or a permanent address in another city where my father lives and I visit him sometimes?

Thanks.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help required on countries of residence

Answer for question 1: Dates start from last ten years. If you are less than 26 years of age now then it should not be last 10 years but the time after you grew 16. It means, if you are 24 years old, you can start from last 8 years only as you become 16 years old, eight years ago.

Answer for question 2: The current address where you live.

Originally Posted by born2learn
Hi,

I am filling the online application form. There is a section named as Countries of Residence which has a statement:

Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (migrating or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years. The 12 month period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year.

When I click on Add details button, it asks for name of applicants, country, date from, date to and then Last permanent address in this country.

1. What date should I select in the above mentioned details? From my birth or the last 10 years?
2. What address should I enter in the Last permanent address in this country? The current address I am living in or a permanent address in another city where my father lives and I visit him sometimes?

Thanks.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help required on countries of residence

Originally Posted by intellect20
Answer for question 1: Dates start from last ten years. If you are less than 26 years of age now then it should not be last 10 years but the time after you grew 16. It means, if you are 24 years old, you can start from last 8 years only as you become 16 years old, eight years ago.

Answer for question 2: The current address where you live.
Thanks.