Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

help question for those who frontloaded meds

help question for those who frontloaded meds

Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future
Default help question for those who frontloaded meds

please can you tell me if you filled in the office use only section on the medical and radiology form. This is the section where it asks for file number,application date, visa class and processing office. I cant see a anywhere else to write all this info, but dont know if we are allowed to write it there. Oh dear panic panic, we have our meds on friday, very nervous. Any help much appreciated.
Kate x
Old Jul 5th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all
Default Re: help question for those who frontloaded meds

Originally Posted by ktee
please can you tell me if you filled in the office use only section on the medical and radiology form. This is the section where it asks for file number,application date, visa class and processing office. I cant see a anywhere else to write all this info, but dont know if we are allowed to write it there. Oh dear panic panic, we have our meds on friday, very nervous. Any help much appreciated.
Kate x

Hi Kate

That's where I put mine, so I hope it's correct as we have our medicals tomorrow. Good luck for Friday.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future

Thanks lisa, i will put mine there, good luck for tomorrow.
katex

That's where I put mine, so I hope it's correct as we have our medicals tomorrow. Good luck for Friday.[/QUOTE]
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Kate x
I didn't put mine in there. I presumed that was for LCU but then again, I may have been wrong. From what I remember, it just asks if you have applied and if not which office will you be applying at. The doctor then phoned once they were back and by then I had the number.

Debs
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks,
for you reply, i notice you are in soton, we are in bitterne. Have you got your visa yet
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Thanks,
for you reply, i notice you are in soton, we are in bitterne. Have you got your visa yet
We got our 457 approved yesterday and we fly on 29th July. PM me and we can have a chat.

Debs