Help please from anyone going on SIR visa

Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:44 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Help please from anyone going on SIR visa

Hello, I have checked on austimeline and can't find the answer I need.
I am trying to find out how long it is at the moment from acknowledgement of application to med & pcc requests, I would really appreciate it,
Cheers Carole
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:25 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Help please from anyone going on SIR visa

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
I am trying to find out how long it is at the moment from acknowledgement of application to med & pcc requests, I would really appreciate it,
Cheers Carole
Bumping it up, please can someone help me out
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Amanda5 will become famous soon enoughAmanda5 will become famous soon enough

I'm going to be applying for the SIR also-awaiting skills assessment at mo.

I'm not sure how long for med requests,but the SIR is prioritised processing.The whole thing-visa app to granted appears to be taking a TOTAL of 3-4 months.I'm going to send visa app to Adelaide then have meds done ready for the request.Can also pre load to save time-perhaps go onto Go Matilda site and put thread on there.

Good luck!
Old Jul 5th 2005, 10:28 am
Keeping an eye out !

Originally Posted by Amanda5
I'm going to be applying for the SIR also-awaiting skills assessment at mo.

I'm not sure how long for med requests,but the SIR is prioritised processing.The whole thing-visa app to granted appears to be taking a TOTAL of 3-4 months.I'm going to send visa app to Adelaide then have meds done ready for the request.Can also pre load to save time-perhaps go onto Go Matilda site and put thread on there.

Good luck!
Thanks amanda5
Old Jul 15th 2005, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

philip is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Cheers Carole
Hello Wickedsid, Got our meds & police checks today, six weeks & one day from acknowledgement of application. Philip.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:33 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Originally Posted by philip
Hello Wickedsid, Got our meds & police checks today, six weeks & one day from acknowledgement of application. Philip.
Many thanks Phil,
I have booked the meds for 8 weeks from date of acknowledgement, as when I called to make enquiries at the panel docs nearest us I was told that there is a 5 or 6 week wait at the moment.

I was just trying to judge the timeline to get them booked and save us the wait once the request comes through. No big prob though as I have a file ref no and can download the forms if I need to.

Good luck with your meds, the last hurdle !!
Carole

P.S. Sent you some Karma, you should have a blue box now, under your name