Help please

Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

janinekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nice
Default Help please

Has anybody heard of a company called Management Consultancy Ltd they are based in Newham in England
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

De Mange will become famous soon enoughDe Mange will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help please

You can go to companies house website and do a webcheck on them. You can download annual returns and accounts etc.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

janinekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nicejaninekidd is just really nice

oh thank you
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Julie3w is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janinekidd
Has anybody heard of a company called Management Consultancy Ltd they are based in Newham in England
Have you decided to use these agents? Were they recommended? Im in Brisbane been here for 12 weeks now and been through what you are going through. We used an agency called Australian Migration Associates they are based in Manchester and run by two women called Shirly and Sheila everything was done on line and they were very helpfull and proffesional. I dont normally reply to many threads but this one caught my eye as I am from Newham in London and it really isnt a nice place. (I suppose the same could be said about Manchester.) So my advice to you is if you decide not to use AMA as I have recommended be sure to check out Management consultency Ltd thouroughly before sending them any money