Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Help Needed. Registration of Baby born in Brisbane with Mother and Father on 457 Visa

Help Needed. Registration of Baby born in Brisbane with Mother and Father on 457 Visa

Old May 8th 2007, 10:41 am
Big Member

Palace4Ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Needed. Registration of Baby born in Brisbane with Mother and Father on 457 Visa

Hi Guys,

I need help. We have just had a baby girl born on Friday in Brisbane. I went to the high commision website to see what we have to do for registering the birth of our baby and it send contact the registry office in England which we did. They then told us no you have to contact the high commision here. So we are so confused we need someone to confirm what we have to do.

Thanks
Old May 8th 2007, 10:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Needed. Registration of Baby born in Brisbane with Mother and Father on 457

Originally Posted by Palace4Ever
Hi Guys,

I need help. We have just had a baby girl born on Friday in Brisbane. I went to the high commision website to see what we have to do for registering the birth of our baby and it send contact the registry office in England which we did. They then told us no you have to contact the high commision here. So we are so confused we need someone to confirm what we have to do.

Thanks
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436960

First couple of posts should cover it
Old May 8th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help Needed. Registration of Baby born in Brisbane with Mother and Father on 457

Originally Posted by Palace4Ever
Hi Guys,

Thanks
I can't help you with your query, but would like to say CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your baby daughter!
Old May 8th 2007, 11:37 am
Big Member

Palace4Ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guys all sorted now. This website is so good for things like this. Thanks once again.
Old May 8th 2007, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

cONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your baby.

Lynn xx
Old May 9th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on the birth of your baby

Suexxx