Help me: journey of PR visa

Old Oct 30th 2019, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

nekomarumru is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Help me: journey of PR visa

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask something about immiguration visa.
A number of my country's consultant recommned me to study at University to get PR visa.

But I want to believe that I have another way in order to get PR visa.
I am 34 years old, and I have been working at Bank for approximately 10 years(Imvestment advisor 6years ,Area management 2years.)

Do I have other chance to get PRvisa without study at graduate University way?
And my visa consultant also suggested me about IT course of graduate University. I think IT required very high point.
Thus, I want to conform about it too.

Thank you. Have a great day everyone.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 10:04 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me: journey of PR visa

Originally Posted by nekomarumru
Hello everyone.

I would like to ask something about immiguration visa.
A number of my country's consultant recommned me to study at University to get PR visa.

But I want to believe that I have another way in order to get PR visa.
I am 34 years old, and I have been working at Bank for approximately 10 years(Imvestment advisor 6years ,Area management 2years.)

Do I have other chance to get PRvisa without study at graduate University way?
And my visa consultant also suggested me about IT course of graduate University. I think IT required very high point.
Thus, I want to conform about it too.

Thank you. Have a great day everyone.
If your consultant is not a MARA registered agent then dump them. Your first step should be to look at the DIBP site and do a visa finder. If you have questions after putting your information into the official site then come back here and we can help.

You will have to give better information though. Do you have a degree? Are you married? Does your spouse have a degree in a skill on the list and experience in that?
Old Nov 1st 2019, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

nekomarumru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help me: journey of PR visa

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If your consultant is not a MARA registered agent then dump them. Your first step should be to look at the DIBP site and do a visa finder. If you have questions after putting your information into the official site then come back here and we can help.

You will have to give better information though. Do you have a degree? Are you married? Does your spouse have a degree in a skill on the list and experience in that?

Thank you so much. They are MARA number holders, but actually their ability is not too good.
I will obey your advice. Thank you so much.