help me

Old Apr 12th 2011, 3:09 am
Banned

canadian1021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help me

I am about to do a paper application for 175. I want to make sure that I qualify under the current points test. If I mail my application, how soon will it be lodged? I am paying by credit card or Money order, when will it be considered lodged? I need to have it lodged before 1st july 2011.

The reason I amdoing a paper application is because, I have applied for ACT migration plan, and according to their processing times, I may or may not get it before 1st july 2011. If I do get a nomination, I would lodge an online application before 1st july 2011.

On the other hand, I wish to make sure I qualify under current points test. If I do a paper application, will it be guranteed that they give me a file number before 1st july 2011.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:40 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help me

Originally Posted by canadian1021
I am about to do a paper application for 175. I want to make sure that I qualify under the current points test. If I mail my application, how soon will it be lodged? I am paying by credit card or Money order, when will it be considered lodged? I need to have it lodged before 1st july 2011.

The reason I amdoing a paper application is because, I have applied for ACT migration plan, and according to their processing times, I may or may not get it before 1st july 2011. If I do get a nomination, I would lodge an online application before 1st july 2011.

On the other hand, I wish to make sure I qualify under current points test. If I do a paper application, will it be guranteed that they give me a file number before 1st july 2011.
Ok, first, your thread title doesn't really give much away. And how about some manners, such as "please"?

Anyway, if you intend to apply for a 176 visa you cannot lodge it until your state sponsorship is approved. You're going to have to wait until you hear from ACT.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 12:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you make an application with payment you have to have already applied and received your SS and that you are eligible. You don't apply otherwise. Once the money is taken, you're not going to get it back if they turn you down which they definitely would if you don't have SS or any other requirements.

I don't know if you've read the red sticky 'read me' threads at the top of the page but you and everyone else should have done. For example http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703737
Old Apr 12th 2011, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
If you make an application with payment you have to have already applied and received your SS and that you are eligible. You don't apply otherwise. Once the money is taken, you're not going to get it back if they turn you down which they definitely would if you don't have SS or any other requirements.

I don't know if you've read the red sticky 'read me' threads at the top of the page but you and everyone else should have done. For example http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703737
How about such gems as:-
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...04&postcount=1
or
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...19&postcount=1
perhaps
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...75&postcount=1

I can sense a definite pattern forming here.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 1:11 pm
Banned

I just wanted to know how long will it take them to bill my credit card?
Old Apr 12th 2011, 2:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
????
Old Apr 12th 2011, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

????
Lost for words again?

Try using a title like "How long do DIAC take on average to bill your credit card?" and you might get an answer.
A title of "help me" will generally get you nothing.... just like now.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 3:20 pm
Banned

Lost for words again?

Try using a title like "How long do DIAC take on average to bill your credit card?" and you might get an answer.
A title of "help me" will generally get you nothing.... just like now.
That's why I expect people to read my post...
Old Apr 12th 2011, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Old Apr 12th 2011, 4:16 pm
Banned

Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why should they?:
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No, not People want to help those who are prepared to help themselves. We are offering our help and support because people before us did the same for us. No one is paid, no one has to open a thread and many many people don't bother if the poster can't be arsed to put some basic information in the thread title.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Reading that & the other poor response, I'm moved to make a comment here .

You know something Canadian1021 . It costs absolutely nothing and very little typing time to show some simple good manners by writing please, or to offer a thank you to those that have taken their own free time to answer your assorted queries and why not take the sound advice to be more accurate and descriptive with your thread title. If you want people to help you, then help them to help you by being ......wait for it.....helpful.

Good grief.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BEVS
Reading that & the other poor response, I'm moved to make a comment here .

You know something Canadian1021 . It costs absolutely nothing and very little typing time to show some simple good manners by writing please, or to offer a thank you to those that have taken their own free time to answer your assorted queries and why not take the sound advice to be more accurate and descriptive with your thread title. If you want people to help you, then help them to help you by being ......wait for it.....helpful.

Good grief.
Its not that I did not ever thank people http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...75&postcount=1

I do not think it is a big deal.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Drell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really nice

Its not that I did not ever thank people http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...75&postcount=1

I do not think it is a big deal.
It can be a big deal actually. I know personally how sometimes you can post a thread on here in a bit of a tizz and forget basic manners but in the very least, when people have followed up with a reply, a simple- thank you - wouldn't go amiss.

I can sometimes think ARRGGHH HELP and then only later think, u know what- they DID help and I AM grateful and hopefully that's what happened here., hopefully you DID forget the manners you SHOULD have been raised with. I'd prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt.... I mean afterall, manners are what maketh the (wo)man.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 6:42 am
Banned

Since you are not the one to help me in the first place, I dont think you have a say in this matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.