help with forms please

Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:54 am
Just Joined

tinaandco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help with forms please

:Hi, i hope someone can help as we cant get started on our forms until we have all these little questions answered.
First question is how can we prove employment if the company my husband did his apprentiship for no longer exists !!
and as he is self employed and has been for about 16 years how do we prove his work ? do we just attach accountant letters and anything to do with his work as he has run his own business for a long time ! and all this we can prove but they dont allow for all this info on the vetasses form.
thanks x
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:46 pm
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Default Re: help with forms please

am not an expert, but i believe u may require the following:
1 company registration papers
2 business/professional license
3 vendor/contractor letters
4 accountant documents
5 income tax returns
will help if you consult (email/call) VETASSES directly
good luck!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Hiya.... Eammon was also self employed. We did a statutory declaration (which we had signed by our solicitor) stating how long Eammon had been self employed for, the type of work he carried out, examples of the skills and competences that he uses, the tools he used, where he purchased materials from, training undertaken. We also attached references from people he had carried work out for, reference from suppliers, receipts, Tax returns, business bank details, business cards. incoming and outgoings records. We just attached anything that could show that Eammon was self employed.

Good luck

Denise

Last edited by Eammon; Aug 18th 2010 at 7:49 am.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 10:15 am
Just Joined

tinaandco is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou so much, your help is much appreciated x