help filling in medical forms please!!

Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default help filling in medical forms please!!

Hi, when filling in childs and spouse medical form and it asks which visa applying for do i fill in which visa husband is applying for? Also it asks what occupation you intend doing when get there, form is for 6 yr old girl -do i put school or bricklayer which is what her dad will be??
I know this is silly but not sure what to put!
Also daughters detail come out on both hers and sons download for form and the online form for paper applicants is different so do i cross daughters details out and put sons? I emailed diac but they just sent automated email back and it didn't answer my question!!
All advice gratefully received!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:36 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: help filling in medical forms please!!

Hi
Just put down 'student' for your daughter's occupation and the visa number your OH is applying for. Not quite sure what you mean about the daughter son thing, but my daughter's dob was wrong on her form, so I crossed it out and corrected it - but it turned out it was wrong on the visa application, so I had to fill in another form to correct the mistake - which has now been sorted.

Hope this helps
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

When you submit the application online it tells you to download required documents for everyone included in the application. When i downloaded the medical form that my son requires it is prefilled with daughters details! Daughters form also has her details - hence i have no form for my son. Its difficult to put in writing. Which form did you have to re do?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:17 pm

Ruby slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
When you submit the application online it tells you to download required documents for everyone included in the application. When i downloaded the medical form that my son requires it is prefilled with daughters details! Daughters form also has her details - hence i have no form for my son. Its difficult to put in writing. Which form did you have to re do?
ooooo....just printed off from immi site...damn, gonna print off from elctronic visa site just to check.Did you get email saying you had CO or have you just watched the fields change to say required??
I've filled in Visa applying for as hubs, with Adelaide as office(?) thats where the aspc replys come from so went for that.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:34 pm

Ruby slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

Just checked the info that has been entered onto the 26EH forms...my youngest sons details - aged 7...are my Father in laws....aged 71..mmmm...getting worried now all those details...dependant child of 71 years of age?! Wonder why visas take so long? starting to think it may be the odd mistake?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

HI, they havn't requested my medicals but i am going to front load them! I decided to give it a month or so from submitting and then submit. It is very frustrating that you cannot get a personal response from an email, but then i guess it means they have more time to get on and process our applications! It sounds like you are near the end of the process, so wish you lots of luck on getting your visa soon!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:51 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
ok... there's some mistake going on somewhere I think the med forms are preprinted with the name and dob - so has the form for your son got daughter's name and son's dob or just duplicate daughter's info?

Is there anychance you filled in the visa app incorrectly? The reason i ask is because my daughter's dob was wrong on the meds form because a mistake was made on the visa app form. I then had to submit a 'change of circumstances' form (can't remember the form number) to inform them of the mistake.

Try checking the online status page for your application and see if your son's name and dob are correct there. If you have an agent get onto them asap about it.

hope this helps
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, yes you are right they duplicated daughters info on sons application and i i have checked that his info is correct. when you click on the red link with name of form on Jamies says 26eh but when clicked it says form 26 has changed and gives you a link and then has daughters info!!!
I have just read on here that if i download a form of immi site and write details in it will be ok. I think it will look better than crossing out daughters info and writing his on!!
Thanks for your help