Help on an agent in Perth

Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Sid-the-geordie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help on an agent in Perth

Hi, I am currently on holiday in Perth, visiting for 2 weeks, and thought I would call in to see an agent to get my TRA ball rolling, I have made an appointment with an agent in joondalup, called Australian Life Migration, and i wondered if anyone had any info, good or bad on them before i part with my dollars? Thanks in advance
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:49 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Help on an agent in Perth

Any info would be good Ive got my app on tuesday, so trying to get any info on them before i go? By the way, its 30 degrees at the minute in waneroo only a week left though
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sid-the-geordie
Any info would be good Ive got my app on tuesday, so trying to get any info on them before i go? By the way, its 30 degrees at the minute in waneroo only a week left though
Never heard of them. They don't seem to have any form of website (at least that I could find) so couldn't find out anything. There are lots of agents here in Perth who are much better known. Try Go Matilda down on St George's Tce. Probably one of the better known and respected agents in the city.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

thanks for that, ill pop down in the morning and check them out
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Could be a bit worrying, ive just pulled the business card out i was given off them when i made the appointment, and they have a web page www.auslife.com.au and it is saying site is closed! So glad i asked the question
Thanks again
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, ill pop down in the morning and check them out

I've not used them but they are very reputable, would def choose them over the other agent you mentioned.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 5:14 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Never heard of them. They don't seem to have any form of website (at least that I could find) so couldn't find out anything. There are lots of agents here in Perth who are much better known. Try Go Matilda down on St George's Tce. Probably one of the better known and respected agents in the city.
Steven O'Neil is also a respected agent in Perth: http://www.iscah.com

Agent doesn't have to be in Perth - he could also use George Lombard in Sydney. Maybe talk to all three and then decide?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Could be a bit worrying, ive just pulled the business card out i was given off them when i made the appointment, and they have a web page www.auslife.com.au and it is saying site is closed! So glad i asked the question
Thanks again
Fabulous website. You get re-directed to Youth for Christ Australia. Loads of migration advice on there.