Help!!!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2008, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Addy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!!!!!!

i recently applied for 475 visa online and got my TRN number and it said before exiting I must complete the fllowing

1) GSm document cheklist
2) Attach documents
3) Retrieve an print your application forms
4) retrieve your payment receipt details
5) Nominate your password with the department
6) Exit

Before I could do any of the above things, the browser crashed and now I cant get to that page again. Please advise as this website is really testing my patience. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Help!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Addy_1
i recently applied for 475 visa online and got my TRN number and it said before exiting I must complete the fllowing

1) GSm document cheklist
2) Attach documents
3) Retrieve an print your application forms
4) retrieve your payment receipt details
5) Nominate your password with the department
6) Exit

Before I could do any of the above things, the browser crashed and now I cant get to that page again. Please advise as this website is really testing my patience. Thanks in advance.
Hi Nothing to worry.

with TRN number you can still attach the documents and check the progress of your application

check the following websites

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...N&group=travel
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:41 am
Just Joined

Addy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help!!!!!!

Thanks a ton for that, it takes a huge load off my chest.

when I was granted SA sponsorship, I was told that I would get full notification document from DIAC which needs to be sent to SA. Does this document take some time to arrive or it is instantly mailed to you as soon as you complete an online application ?