help

Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default help

Nomination from employer has been done, they sent us the trn number todsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked us to complete the visa application, and said that I have to complete a application for secondary visa application (for partner) is this correct?

I thought they all we on the same application
My next problem is my passport runs out in 3 months, should I get a new asap or can I put the details of the old passport on the application and then when the new one comes change the details?

Please help
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by suart
Nomination from employer has been done, they sent us the trn number todsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked us to complete the visa application, and said that I have to complete a application for secondary visa application (for partner) is this correct?

I thought they all we on the same application
My next problem is my passport runs out in 3 months, should I get a new asap or can I put the details of the old passport on the application and then when the new one comes change the details?

Please help
Are you going on 457 ENS or RSMS?

The secondary applicant(s) usually goes on the same form as the Main applicant - in their own section

If you're a 457 there's a good thread 'who applying for 457 thread 'going you might want to dip into and maybe ask advice there.

I had same re passport for my son and was advised to change it first as its problematic travelling with different visa and held passport numbers, think you have to amend visa...which may be more hassle than swapping passport now.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

we are going on a temp visa 457 for 4 years
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

we are going on a temp visa 457 for 4 years
Apparently it's quite expensive to renew your passport from Oz so I'd do it from here if I were you.

Also they ideally like up to 2 years left on passport but will accept less.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all your help will get on to the passport office now

more money!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Thanks for all your help will get on to the passport office now

more money!!!!!!!!
But cheaper in the long run - go for it.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

phoned the passport office prices for a new one not that bad really

Up to 4 weeks £72.00
1 week service £97.00 think ill go with this one !!!!!!!!
same day service £114.00

Thought it would be more than that