HELLO ! NEW TO SITE

Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

helenaadams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELLO ! NEW TO SITE

Hello!

I Hope you are all super.

we are trying to sort out our 40SP - Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia forms and also 47SP Forms, but we need some assistance, we also wanna try to not go through an agent, as you pay just over double what the visa costs to go it alone.

Any help offa any one who has filled in these forms would be great

One of my questions is... my partner got his visa from his dad being born in oz, so he is Ozzy by decent, now on the form it only has ... birth and grant, and to how he got his citizenship... I think its grant? he thinks it birth!!

Also he nor myself have ever been to Oz, so when its asking questions about our house? I dont understand...

I feel a bit sad, as cant afford an agent but cant afford to do it wrong.. we wanna be gone by End Aug!

Have a great day

Helena (22) Anthony (23)
xx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELLO ! NEW TO SITE

Originally Posted by helenaadams
Hello!

we are trying to sort out our 40SP - Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia forms and also 47SP Forms, but we need some assistance, we also wanna try to not go through an agent, as you pay just over double what the visa costs to go it alone.

One of my questions is... my partner got his visa from his dad being born in oz, so he is Ozzy by decent, now on the form it only has ... birth and grant, and to how he got his citizenship... I think its grant? he thinks it birth!!

Also he nor myself have ever been to Oz, so when its asking questions about our house? I dont understand...

I feel a bit sad, as cant afford an agent but cant afford to do it wrong.. we wanna be gone by End Aug!

Have a great day

Helena (22) Anthony (23)
xx

Hiya Helen,

Not too sure to be honest, but if you wait for the Oz lot to wake up, I'm sure the responses will come flying in.

D.
x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:17 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi Helen,
Yes, just be patient and I'm sure you'll get the right advice soon. Welcome and good luck. This site is addictive and great!
Irish Gal
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:45 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say Welcome to be
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:01 am
Just Joined

helenaadams is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hiya Helen,

Not too sure to be honest, but if you wait for the Oz lot to wake up, I'm sure the responses will come flying in.

D.
x

Hello all

Thank you for saying hello!!! I look forward to what this site offers

Have a nice day

xxxxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

MORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by helenaadams
Hello!

Have a great day

Helena (22) Anthony (23)
xx
Hi Guys, Have you tried posting your question in the spouse visa thread (Barbie Section). I am also Ozzie Husband Brit there thread is brillant and there is some very knowledgable people out there. Hope they can help. We didn't use an agent as far too expensive people on thread will definately help you with the questions. All the best. I agree with you by the way think his Citizenship by decent would come under grant, but not 100% sure. Sorry.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:02 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wave & welcome you to BE.

I can't offer you any advice on your question, but looking through the Spouse visa thread is a good idea.

There are some great people here who will welcome you & help as much as they can & yes, bump this thread a bit later on & hopefully some of the Australian folks will see it