Wikiposts

Hellllppppppppppp TRA - where to start!

Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:07 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hellllppppppppppp TRA - where to start!

Originally Posted by grahampaula
We are hoping to go to gold coast erea we have some freinds there and hoping to build a new house . Our freinds keep sending us job papers and house papers so we are quite lucky really.What about you?
Hopefully WA although we did like the gold coast when we went there. We may change our minds yet. Its good that you have friends there to keep you in touch with whats going on. A friend of oursm moved to Perth 2 weeks ago (also a chippie) so hopefully he'll keep us in the know too!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hellllppppppppppp TRA - where to start!

Hi

we has out TRA approved first time without an agent and my hubby has no city and guilds etc just onnsite training as a bricky. We asked people on here for advice and got plenty (thanks to you all) The trouble was people were sending us their stat decs which were ridiculouly long like 20 or more pages on everything they did day to day. Well trying to get my hubby to do this was like banging my head against a brick wall. So in the end we did two pages and got 6 ref from old empoyers dating back 8 years which is what was required the references just stated what sort of jobs he did i:e garage blocks Office blocks the time he worked for them what his job title was i:e that he was paid as a qualified bricklayer roughly the hours he did and that was that. We also photocopied his cis card and 18 mths worth of cis vouchers and that seemed to do the trick all that worrying over what to put and sitting days on end trying to write an essay, which was not needed if you want any more info pm me

marie
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marie197500
Hi

we has out TRA approved first time without an agent and my hubby has no city and guilds etc just onnsite training as a bricky. We asked people on here for advice and got plenty (thanks to you all) The trouble was people were sending us their stat decs which were ridiculouly long like 20 or more pages on everything they did day to day. Well trying to get my hubby to do this was like banging my head against a brick wall. So in the end we did two pages and got 6 ref from old empoyers dating back 8 years which is what was required the references just stated what sort of jobs he did i:e garage blocks Office blocks the time he worked for them what his job title was i:e that he was paid as a qualified bricklayer roughly the hours he did and that was that. We also photocopied his cis card and 18 mths worth of cis vouchers and that seemed to do the trick all that worrying over what to put and sitting days on end trying to write an essay, which was not needed if you want any more info pm me

marie

Have to say ours wasn't that long either. 3 ref's and about 3-4 pages written by Hubby is all we sent. Passed no problems.

All you need to do is make sure you've got everything covered.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:38 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there! Someone sent me this thread when we first started out with our TRA. I found it extremely useful and I don't think I would have known where to start without the benefit of this.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ssessment+docs

Hope it helps!! And good luck!

Janine
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:31 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hellllppppppppppp TRA - where to start!

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Hi there! Someone sent me this thread when we first started out with our TRA. I found it extremely useful and I don't think I would have known where to start without the benefit of this.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ssessment+docs

Hope it helps!! And good luck!

Janine

Thanks for all the help. You've all given us some really good ideas. It doesnt seem quite so daunting now