health problems and application

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:23 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default health problems and application

Could someone please point me in the direction of the agent who is well known for dealing with complicated applications due to health problems.

Thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: health problems and application

Are you ok anne
Lace x
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
Are you ok anne
Lace x
Oh very sweet of you Lace. No I'm fine. My daughter would like to see about going to Oz too but her husband is a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic, which in itself should not be a problem, but he also has a prosthetic leg due to having cancer when he was 15. Although he has been given the all clear from cancer years ago, he is registered as disabled. He lives a full life playing golf, and goalie for the bank's five a side football team, and he works full time. So we wondered if they would actually be able to get out there, but the other problem is how much he would have to pay for medical care once there. He gets a new prosthetic leg twice a year (free) but also gets benefits like a new car every two years with a special adaption on it, and some kind of disability allowance. It may not be financially a good move for them to move even if they can

Just hoping the agent might be able to give me a couple of answers.

Anne x
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Peter Bollard is his name - I think his details are probably on the forum somewhere, and I think hes in Sydney
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Peter Bollard is his name - I think his details are probably on the forum somewhere, and I think hes in Sydney

thats him!!! i couldnt bloody well remember his name!!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:23 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Oh very sweet of you Lace. No I'm fine. My daughter would like to see about going to Oz too but her husband is a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic, which in itself should not be a problem, but he also has a prosthetic leg due to having cancer when he was 15. Although he has been given the all clear from cancer years ago, he is registered as disabled. He lives a full life playing golf, and goalie for the bank's five a side football team, and he works full time. So we wondered if they would actually be able to get out there, but the other problem is how much he would have to pay for medical care once there. He gets a new prosthetic leg twice a year (free) but also gets benefits like a new car every two years with a special adaption on it, and some kind of disability allowance. It may not be financially a good move for them to move even if they can

Just hoping the agent might be able to give me a couple of answers.

Anne x
Hope you get the answers you're looking for Anne.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Anne, I too hope you get the answers nd all your family to come with you lol
that's really nice I just thought you had problems

Keep up the good work
hugs Lace x
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

big sis has a brilliant futurebig sis has a brilliant futurebig sis has a brilliant futurebig sis has a brilliant futurebig sis has a brilliant futurebig sis has a brilliant future

I'll try and remember to ask someone at work what benefits his wife gets....she is in a wheelchair.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 3:45 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I have sent you some suggestions via a PM

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Could someone please point me in the direction of the agent who is well known for dealing with complicated applications due to health problems.

Thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by big sis
I'll try and remember to ask someone at work what benefits his wife gets....she is in a wheelchair.
That would be good. I think it is one of major things that Leigh is worried about as his benefit is fairly substantial and I think they might miss it