Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Health Ops Centre & Medical Issues/Updates 2011

Health Ops Centre & Medical Issues/Updates 2011

Old Aug 26th 2011, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Health Ops Centre & Medical Issues/Updates 2011

What is the e-mail address of HOC Sydney ?
Old Aug 26th 2011, 6:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faraz
What is the e-mail address of HOC Sydney ?
[email protected]
Old Aug 26th 2011, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

Thanks
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Do HOC provide general timeline of medicals its is currently processing by sending blank-e-mail @ [email protected]

Or we have to enquire specifically about medicals it is currently processing and about how much time it would take for the medical of an applicant ?
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Medical Timeframe response from CO

Originally Posted by imblogger
Just like to share response from GHO

Dear Mr XXX
Thank you for your e-mail. Global Health is currently processing medical assessments received on 30th March 2011.

The medical results you are enquiring about were received after the above dates and will be processed in due course. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a large backlog of processing work so this process may take some time. Please be assured we are endeavouring to finalise these cases as soon as possible.
Dear what did u write HOC to get this reply ?
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:41 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: HOC Sydney- Time for medical processing

Hi !

Normally what time HOC sydney take for processing and updating the medical result ( if everything is ok & normal) to case officer ?
We attended medical on 18th July 2010 and online status showing finalized on 18th August 2010, so in my case medical processing took exact 1 month.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 12:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do HOC provide general timeline of medicals its is currently processing by sending blank-e-mail @ [email protected]

Or we have to enquire specifically about medicals it is currently processing and about how much time it would take for the medical of an applicant ?
Dear what did u write HOC to get this reply ?
Why? Why on earth do you need to know this stuff? Of what possible use or help could it be to you? To be told that your application/medical/anything is being processed and will take an unknown time will help you how?

Please let the people concerned do their job and stop with the pointless emailing. Not directed totally at you but everyone who thinks they have a right and a need to know what is going on at any particular time even when the information given says nothing.

I'm sorry, probably shouldn't rant but this behaviour, which has only become 'common' practice with certain groups of people in the last couple of years, really annoys me and must irritate the hell out of COs and anyone on the receiving end.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
We attended medical on 18th July 2011 and online status showing finalized on 18th August 2011, so in my case medical processing took exact 1 month.
That's great news, I think after Medical Finalized(successfully)the next step will be visa grant, wish you a grant on Eid as gift.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
We attended medical on 18th July 2010 and online status showing finalized on 18th August 2010, so in my case medical processing took exact 1 month.

Wish u all the best
Old Nov 25th 2011, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

richie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to all
Default medicals

hi,
could people tell me how long it took the medical centres to process and submit reports, blood tests etc.
its not showing on the status page on diac ( not surprising), but didnt want to harrass medical centre, so just wondering about peoples experiences?
cheers
Old Nov 25th 2011, 3:37 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals

Originally Posted by richie penn
hi,
could people tell me how long it took the medical centres to process and submit reports, blood tests etc.
its not showing on the status page on diac ( not surprising), but didnt want to harrass medical centre, so just wondering about peoples experiences?
cheers
If it is e-health, they send the results electronically, it is safe to assume they made it to HOC in a couple of days after you've taken the medicals. If the center is not using the e-health, add around a week for the snailmail to get to Sydney. HOC then takes their time, it may be anywhere from a few days to a couple of months, then they report to your CO. Most curious part is that not all COs update the status pages, so you just have to wait and see.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

richie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to all

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, it is being done by e- health but I didn't know it went to hoc, what ever that is?
Old Nov 25th 2011, 4:41 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hoc= health operation center in Sydney. They process medicals and referrals should they be necessary (say they decide to refer it to a local medical doctor and ask for additional tests for whatever reason, in which case you'd be the first one to know)
Old Nov 25th 2011, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

hi,
cheers
Hi

It took two weeks for my medicals to reach CO, my status showed they were received but not met or referred, when I submitted the last document, 2 days later visa was granted! so dont worry to much about status not updating.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

UKnurseinsydney is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
cheers
It took about 2 weeks for me