Have I got it correct ?

Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

alanr35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Have I got it correct ?

A nurse friend of mine is about to certify my documents to which she needs to write * The date
* Signature
* This is a true copy/likeness
* Her title, name and address
* Passport number
A simply reply from someone that knows would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all
Default Re: Have I got it correct ?

Is you friend a solicitor, notary, justice of the peace or magistrate? When we looked at the list those were the only professions that could certify documents.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
Is you friend a solicitor, notary, justice of the peace or magistrate? When we looked at the list those were the only professions that could certify documents.
A doctor (GP) did all of mine.

G
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie

I have had a teacher certify mine - I was told they are the same people who can sign your passports - however i'm a bit confused with statutory declaration - for this I mean a section found on a teacher registation form (I am a teacher) and where I have to register with a state. Can a teacher sign that too I wonder - I dont know
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alanr35
A nurse friend of mine is about to certify my documents to which she needs to write * The date
* Signature
* This is a true copy/likeness
* Her title, name and address
* Passport number
A simply reply from someone that knows would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
What your certifier needs to write is...

"I certify this to be a true copy of an original sighted by me", their name, professional designation, contact details - including full address and full telephone number, and the date. There is no need for a passport number.

As has been posted earlier, check that a nurse is on the list of approved people to certify your documents. You may be better off to get them done by a notary or solicitor to be on the safe side.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

I apologise for being incorrect. Those professions were not on the list I saw.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Doctors can but don't think Nurses have the same privilege.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

alanr35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just had an email from Vetassess, a SRN and SEN nurse can certify documents NOT a RGN nurse as listed on the passport agency web site. Why can't they just give us a list so there is no confusion/frustration !