Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA) for job hunting?

Has anyone used the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA) for job hunting?

Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone used the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA) for job hunting?

Just wondered if anyone has found work through the CCI(WA) skills matching database?

Debating uploading my details, but figured there's little point if its no good.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Niki
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:45 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone used the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA) for job hunting?

Originally Posted by NikiL
Just wondered if anyone has found work through the CCI(WA) skills matching database?

Debating uploading my details, but figured there's little point if its no good.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Niki

Cant harm telling Oz that you are available...go getem girl!!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone used the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WA) for job hunting?

Fair point, fits in with my usual don't ask don't get ethos!

How are you feeling now? Ready for another win on Wednesday?
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:56 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Feeling better but Doc did give me a big box of nasty anti's as my chest was bad... Hopefully will be strong for Wed.

Didnt want to hijack your thread just bump it up for you!

Good news DIAC has taken my dosh so I should here from them soon.

Good luck with yours and hope Marcus is doing better. Goodnight...oh did I tell you this is my last week at work......
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Try and catch up with you tomorrow? Bloody fantastic!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

I put OH info on and got no replys or job offers from it. He's a welder. Might be different for other jobs or areas but like you say if you don't try you'll never know

Lynne