Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone on here had to get permission from biological parent to emigrate?

Has anyone on here had to get permission from biological parent to emigrate?

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:41 am
Just Joined

Shellsong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone on here had to get permission from biological parent to emigrate?

Oh and since your so clever the chance came about LAST week so forgive me for not looking into it sooner with a magic crystal ball
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:53 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone on here had to get permission from biological parent to emigrate?

Originally Posted by Shellsong
How is a fair a violent, abusive man who let his child go homeless and left them in debt is allowed near an innoccent child? Shame on you for supporting this.

How do you not understand this? The law is the UK is not a fair one, think for yourself

Take your judgemental attitude elsewhere I came from practical help so go find another thread
How is it fair that non-violent parents lose access to their children because of vindictive ex-partners wanting to punish them using their children? The law is there to prevent people doing just that. No-one has suggested your situation is like that, yet you jumped down Bermuda's throat, just because she pointed out why the law is there. You dislike it? Tough. The law isn't there to make things easier for you. It's there for the welfare of the children. Acting like a brat & claiming it's unfair because it inconveniences you doesn't change that one bit.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

How is a fair a violent, abusive man who let his child go homeless and left them in debt is allowed near an innoccent child? Shame on you for supporting this.

How do you not understand this? The law is the UK is not a fair one, think for yourself

Take your judgemental attitude elsewhere I came from practical help so go find another thread
The laws and processes are not written with you or your situation in mind. Oh ... or did you think they were? Is that why you are having such difficulty in understanding it?

The procedures are there to deal with a whole raft of different situations. As I have mentioned, more than once, in your situation, your ex is unlikely to hold much sway. But there has to be a process, you surely cannot be so dumb as to think you should just be able to send an email to somebody "my ex is horrible person" and that be the end of it.

By the way the karma button is not there to send abuse and I will be reporting you to admin. It is hardly the way to repay somebody who has taken the trouble to advise on your situation.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Shellsong is an unknown quantity at this point

I have already reported you for your personal attack I'm afraid

My family are in an extremely vunreable and stressful situation.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:07 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Personal attack? "WAAAAH! Someone told me correct information, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear! It's a personal attack!"

Grow up.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Apr 3rd 2012 at 10:09 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I shall await my reprimand.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to list all the reasons I'm closing this thread, they should be obvious, but I would like to point out that sending abuse by karma or private message is against forum rules and can lead to people being banned.