Has Any One Failed The Tra

Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:26 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Has Any One Failed The Tra

Just enquiring if anyone has failed the TRA my partner is a mechanic we have just handed in our application and very worried just in case it fails.
glad for any info
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:27 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Any One Failed The Tra

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Just enquiring if anyone has failed the TRA my partner is a mechanic we have just handed in our application and very worried just in case it fails.
glad for any info
Hello

A fair few people do fail the TRA - usually on lack of evidence. Sorry hope that's not put a downer on it for you! Have you used an agent?

I see you're a fellow midlander, whereabouts are you from?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:29 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

glad for any info
sorry, cant help you with the info on machanic stuff, but just wanted to say good luck (worrying is normal!!!!!!!!)

tracey
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello

A fair few people do fail the TRA - usually on lack of evidence. Sorry hope that's not put a downer on it for you! Have you used an agent?

About 90% of UK applicants are successful. For some countries the success rate is as low a 42%.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

My husband failed the TRA the first time (vehicle painter) lack of information. and we are with an Agent
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:08 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

glad for any info
Hi there..... we have just sent off my husbands to our agent for checking before she sends it on. My husband is also a mechanic.
If you fail at it the first time ..like someone else said its usually lack of evidence so you just try again........ let me know how you get on hey ?
Will keep my fingers crossed for you ..if you do for us!!!!!

M J
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:21 pm

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello

Hiya thanks for help we are from wolverhampton. Yeah we are usin an agent but have read some bad reports so i hope it goes ok for us.

Last edited by collybabe24; Feb 7th 2007 at 6:53 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:01 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya thanks for help we are from wolverhampton. Yeah we are usin an agent but have read some bad reports so i hope it goes ok for us.
We are using the same agents as you ... and we only chose them after a good deal of research. Many people on this website have used them and are currently on the other side of the world.....so that must say something!!
M J
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

p.s. There is a West Midlands meet up this Saturday, One & Two Halves in Oldbury from around 2ish until whatever time people pass out I think - people will be coming and going but come along if you fancy it
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:50 am

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

p.s. There is a West Midlands meet up this Saturday, One & Two Halves in Oldbury from around 2ish until whatever time people pass out I think - people will be coming and going but come along if you fancy it
Yeah that sounds good any kids going as ive got my little ones? we dont really know anyone as were new to all this. but will deffinately think about it thanks
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:11 am

Yeah that sounds good any kids going as ive got my little ones? we dont really know anyone as were new to all this. but will deffinately think about it thanks
Yes there are quite a few kids going I'm taking my one. Don't worry a lot of people haven't met before, me included There is a thread about it in the meet up section of Australia