hairdressing jobs in australia

Old May 8th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hairdressing jobs in australia

Hi I am emograting to Australlia I am a hairdresser and I work as a hairdresser over here full time. I have just passed my TRA forms and I was going to start my 175 visa to speed this up I was wondering if any one knows any hairdressers that will sponser me so I can go on a sponsered visa I will be living with my Auntie in Perth, Carlisle. Please can someone help??
Thank you.
Old May 11th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice
Default Re: hairdressing jobs in australia

Originally Posted by lisaasrian
Hi I am emograting to Australlia I am a hairdresser and I work as a hairdresser over here full time. I have just passed my TRA forms and I was going to start my 175 visa to speed this up I was wondering if any one knows any hairdressers that will sponser me so I can go on a sponsered visa I will be living with my Auntie in Perth, Carlisle. Please can someone help??
Thank you.
Hi Carl here i also going as hairdresser but not able to find sponsership. are you wanting to set up your own business?
i have been self employed for 14 years and are wanting to start up in oz
Old May 12th 2008, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carl England
Hi Carl here i also going as hairdresser but not able to find sponsership. are you wanting to set up your own business?
i have been self employed for 14 years and are wanting to start up in oz
Hi Carl im not really wanting to start my own business maybe later on. Im just really wanting to find a sponsor. Have you been trying to get a sponsor for a while?
Old May 12th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi have you looked under the hairdressing forum - its on the main discussion forum site and just scroll down and it is about half way down, you may find sponsorship on there - I think there are a few companies.
Old May 12th 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi have you looked under the hairdressing forum - its on the main discussion forum site and just scroll down and it is about half way down, you may find sponsorship on there - I think there are a few companies.
thanks i will have a look on there now
Old May 13th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

If you are appling on a 175 skilled visa why do you need sponsership? If you stick with the 175 visa you are not tied to that hairdresser that sponsered you, you can change salons if you get there and find you don't like it.

good luck

Tina x
Old May 13th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steveandtina
If you are appling on a 175 skilled visa why do you need sponsership? If you stick with the 175 visa you are not tied to that hairdresser that sponsered you, you can change salons if you get there and find you don't like it.

good luck

Tina x
Thanks for that Tina, do you know anything about registration, testing and more training. dont think i up for that. does this apply for all areas we are wanting to go to Queensland.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisaasrian
Hi Carl im not really wanting to start my own business maybe later on. Im just really wanting to find a sponsor. Have you been trying to get a sponsor for a while?
Not realy going for a sponser going through on skilled visa just looking for a quick route.
just waitiing for our visa gone through the process really quick.
cant wait, just need to sell our house now