Guess what we got this morning?

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:41 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future
Default Guess what we got this morning?

1. Delivery of an aston martin
  2. News that we won the lottery
  3. a grant letter from DIAC
first correct answer gets a drink

Last edited by AshyB; Sep 23rd 2008 at 9:31 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what we got this morning?

I think number 3 is the correct answer, and I hope I am right in which case I sincerely congratulate you.

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

Congratulations!! dont forget to update your status on BEupdate, to give us lot some hope!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. Would you not prefer the Aston Martin? Actually you are right, visa all the way. lol.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:01 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Thanks guys...
Summer - the drink is in the post

Thanks for the reminder - forgot to update BE!

Nige - the aston was a close second! (although the missus would probably rip both my arms and legs off if i chose it over the visa! )

Last edited by AshyB; Sep 23rd 2008 at 9:03 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations AshyB

Think you've waited more than long enough!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

congratulations
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:56 am
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Well done - get the flights booked, the house sold whatever it is you need to do and get over there!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:58 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

I am soooo late this morning! Sorry buddy

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDYBOY! FANTASTIC NEWS AND WELL CHUFFED FOR YOU

Enjoy the visa buzz
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:24 pm
we're there!

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Congratulations AshyB

Think you've waited more than long enough!
Originally Posted by hairart
congratulations
Originally Posted by sniffydog
Well done - get the flights booked, the house sold whatever it is you need to do and get over there!!!
Thanks guys...no house to sell, just container to organise, flights and we're off

Originally Posted by jasb
I am soooo late this morning! Sorry buddy

Enjoy the visa buzz
The one day i've got something to tell you and you can't even log on in the morning :curse:
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

CONGRATS, WHAT A BRILL FEELING IT IS!!!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Brilliant news, congrats! Love joining in the buzz, of the visa grants, it 'helps' the waiting for ours. Good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Congratulations
Really please for you enjoy your new life
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:15 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like i'm the last to know again!!!!!! Good job i like you!!!!

Last edited by mary1967; Sep 23rd 2008 at 6:17 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.