Guess what....

Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future
Default Guess what....

......WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!

We applied in July 07 and it seems such a long time ago now, but the feeling when I read the email from our agent was well worth the wait! All I need to do now is sell the house, which has been on the market for 18 months. Might have to do a reccie trip if I can't sell the house by the end of the year, which is something I was hoping I didn't have to do as its money I'd rather save for when we eventually buy a one-way ticket. At least we are another step closer. Good luck to those still waiting. Clare
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Guess what....

Originally Posted by Jamesfam
......WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!

We applied in July 07 and it seems such a long time ago now, but the feeling when I read the email from our agent was well worth the wait! All I need to do now is sell the house, which has been on the market for 18 months. Might have to do a reccie trip if I can't sell the house by the end of the year, which is something I was hoping I didn't have to do as its money I'd rather save for when we eventually buy a one-way ticket. At least we are another step closer. Good luck to those still waiting. Clare

FANTASTIC NEWS

GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOUSE SALE

TINA X
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

littlemiss will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, and good luck with selling the house! x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:49 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wey hey brilliant news, i remember the feeling well. Hope your house sells quickly.

Joex