British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Great speed DIAC of allocation of CO for CSL (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/great-speed-diac-allocation-co-csl-597284/)

slackbloke Mar 13th 2009 10:14 pm

Re: Great speed DIAC of allocation of CO for CSL

Originally Posted by Roni (Post 7378195)
what you have recived with ack letter

It wasn't a letter, it was an email, and there was no attachment, no mention of health and character checking.

coops432 Mar 13th 2009 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by slackbloke (Post 7378135)
This is interesting, did you receive this at application time or afterwards? Did you do an online or paper application?

it was my acknowledgement of docs received in adelaide, loads of info and other kinda useful stuff.

In an email.

mine is paper app, this is standard reply to all apps received i believe.

coops.

ABB1 Mar 13th 2009 11:09 pm

HI,

i'm a jan 2008 paper based CSL applicant (IT Pro), still no CO, should i get worried or are there any other Jan 2008 people who doesn't have CO allocation yet?

When i sent PLE said no CO yet :-(

realyy worried now

Thanx

mavios Mar 13th 2009 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by ABB1 (Post 7378321)
HI,

i'm a jan 2008 paper based CSL applicant (IT Pro), still no CO, should i get worried or are there any other Jan 2008 people who doesn't have CO allocation yet?

realyy worried now

Thanx

when did you get the reply on your PLE? If you got 1-2 weeks ago chances are you have a CO now

I'm also a paper based 176 (family) applicant. When I tried to check via PLE I got a reply that my email address is not authorized. Did you submit a form or something to get your email authorised?

Good luck

Altavista Mar 14th 2009 1:33 am

Originally Posted by ABB1 (Post 7378321)
HI,

realyy worried now

Thanx

Have you notified DIAC that you are CSL.

As per their upates on first two weeks of March, they instructed IT professionals to inform DIAC that you are CSL.

Every IT professional has to advise DIAC that they are CSL.

Malikkhi Mar 14th 2009 1:48 am

Originally Posted by Altavista (Post 7378511)
Have you notified DIAC that you are CSL.

As per their upates on first two weeks of March, they instructed IT professionals to inform DIAC that you are CSL.

Every IT professional has to advise DIAC that they are CSL.

Yeah Altavista is right u need to notify DIAC regarding ur entitlement on CSL. Send mail to DAIC with this LINK
Last week i did the same and then DIAC had confirmed me that my entitlement on CSL has been noted on my file.

Cheers

ABB1 Mar 14th 2009 5:07 am

thanx guys,

yep i already acknowledgd them using PLE regarding my CSL (IT) status and they replied saying it's noted.

I sent the PLE regarding my status inquiry last week and got the reply just day bfr yesterday.

So no idea why it's late?

Are there any other 2008 Jan applicants like me waiting for a CO?

racks Mar 14th 2009 10:24 pm

Has there been any change in your online status on the enquiry page..??
I am a Dec '07 applicant (CSL/HR country) and haven't been alloted a CO yet..