Grant letter

Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

windaelicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Grant letter

Another daft question

Once you get the grant letter (via email in pdf format) does all the visa grant details get sent to london for evidencing? or do you have to request the details to be sent from Adelaide to london? prior to sending the passports in.

Any help would be great as im offshore at the moment which makes it harder again for me to find anything out.

Thanks

G
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:48 pm
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Grant letter

Originally Posted by windaelicker
Another daft question

Once you get the grant letter (via email in pdf format) does all the visa grant details get sent to london for evidencing? or do you have to request the details to be sent from Adelaide to london? prior to sending the passports in.

Any help would be great as im offshore at the moment which makes it harder again for me to find anything out.

Thanks

G
Hi G,

Good question.

Will the London High Commision have record on their system of you visa grant?
I am not sure if a print out of the PDF grant letter will be accecpted?

I guess by just sending in your passports and reference/case number they should be able to see you granted application.

Any know the answers..?

Cheers,

T
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

windaelicker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tops
Hi G,

Good question.

Will the London High Commision have record on their system of you visa grant?
I am not sure if a print out of the PDF grant letter will be accecpted?

I guess by just sending in your passports and reference/case number they should be able to see you granted application.

Any know the answers..?

Cheers,

T

Going by the letter i recieved a copy or email is enough for evidencing but they must get confirmation from Adelaide first which is the burning issue.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by windaelicker
Going by the letter i recieved a copy or email is enough for evidencing but they must get confirmation from Adelaide first which is the burning issue.
When we got the email saying visas granted there were 2 pdf attachments. One was the grant letter and the other has info of visa evidencing in London (AHC).

On the AHC info it said to send in passports, copy of grant letter, telephone number and email address in case they need to contact you. It also stated that you should wait at least 5 working days before sending all this. I guess the reason for this is to allow time for details and confirmation of visa grant to come through from DIMIA in Adelaide. These should be sent by Special Delivery (with Special Delivery SAE enclosed).

Tracy