Granddaughter

Old Mar 17th 2023, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Question Granddaughter

Hi all,
my 16 year old granddaughter needed to leave the UK due to going down the wrong path and being bullied and leaving home, we put her on a plane and now have her here with us on a tourist visa which I know she can stay here for 3 months on.
If she would like to stay with us permanently and we take over guardianships how could we go about this?
shewould need to study and work whilst she is here.
Old Mar 17th 2023, 11:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Granddaughter

Originally Posted by mum01753
Hi all,
my 16 year old granddaughter needed to leave the UK due to going down the wrong path and being bullied and leaving home, we put her on a plane and now have her here with us on a tourist visa which I know she can stay here for 3 months on.
If she would like to stay with us permanently and we take over guardianships how could we go about this?
shewould need to study and work whilst she is here.
I'd suggest some professional advice to ensure you follow the most appropriate route, and avoid problems later,
Most registered agents will do phone/email consultations. My personal recommendation is George Lombard https://playfair.com.au/team/george-lombard/
Old Mar 18th 2023, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default Re: Granddaughter

Thank you 😊