Grace of Almighty - Gotcha !!!

Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:51 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Grace of Almighty - Gotcha !!!

Finally, the almighty God has pour down the happiness, what we have been expecting from past 19 months !! Yes, we have been granted with the coveted Australian PR visa ... Following is my time line:

Class: VE-175 Skilled Independent.
Agent Contract: Jan-08
ACS Approval: 28-March-2008
IELTS : 14-May-2008 - 7 bands
Lodged Paper based 175: June 20, 2008.
Agent contract termination: Feb-2009
CO Assigned: March 17, 2009.
PCC : March 21, 2009.
Medicals: March 21, 2009.
Repeat x-ray: May 04, 2009.
Meds Finalized: June 04, 2009.
Grant Letter: July 14, 2009.
IED: March 21, 2010.

This forum has been a great resource of knowledge for me. I was able to gather courage to end the appointment of my agent, just because I was confident that many-many good souls here on this forum will share their knowledge and guide me if I stuck somewhere and in fact I'm delighted to say that BE has helped a lot to pass through those stressful days and kept my spirits uphold !!

During last four months, I didn't even miss a single day to hang around on BE and see what's going around with my fellow forum members. This has helped me to believe that there is a light at the end of tunnel.

I'm really grateful to my forum pals and the moderators for their valuable knowledge extended to me during this rough ride. Hats off to you guys and gals ! Thank you so much !

Those who are waiting, I sincerely pray that your visas will come soon

Cheers

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 14th 2009 at 6:54 am.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: Grace of Almighty - Gotcha !!!

Congratulations!!!

All my best wishes for your ozzie future!

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by sandy81
Finally, the almighty God has pour down the happiness, what we have been expecting from past 19 months !! Yes, we have been granted with the coveted Australian PR visa ... Following is my time line:

This forum has been a great resource of knowledge for me. I was able to gather courage to end the appointment of my agent, just because I was confident that many-many good souls here on this forum will share their knowledge and guide me if I stuck somewhere and in fact I'm delighted to say that BE has helped a lot to pass through those stressful days and kept my spirits uphold !!

During last four months, I didn't even miss a single day to hang around on BE and see what's going around with my fellow forum members. This has helped me to believe that there is a light at the end of tunnel.

I'm really grateful to my forum pals and the moderators for their valuable knowledge extended to me during this rough ride. Hats off to you guys and gals ! Thank you so much !

Cheers
Congratulations and wish u the best of luck for the new life in oz.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:59 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a news man!!

Well done...cograts!!!

Happy for you !!!!

Cheers
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Hearty congratulations!

I hope you still stay around at BE to share some of your invaluable experience!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Hey Sandy...what about Employment verfication? Any clue? Did they call your company?

Cheers
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:17 am
June'08 applicant

Sylvia,INDOAUS, Matrisha and Aman .. Many many thanks for your wishes ...Good Luck

@ Matrisha : I'm addicted to BE and have no plans to leave at all ... even after migrating to Oz, there are many other sections on BE, which have valuable infos and we need that knowledge.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:18 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Hey Sandy...what about Employment verfication? Any clue? Did they call your company?
Nope, I have checked with my past two employers, but they have not received any call for my verification .. Regarding verification in my current company,I'm not sure though, I guess if it would have been done, my manager would have known for sure(200%) and I could have seen side-effects immediately (like plan to throw me out from the projects etc etc), but I have not seen such kind of signs. So I believe DIAC were satisfied with my documents, I believe the delay was due to my repeat medicals and paper based applicantion.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Cheers

Congratulations bro. Very happy for you.

To be honest it feels great to know that a lot of people here are getting their visas.

I wish you a really good luck with you move down under.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Hi Sandy Great yaar. You remember what I told. BTW your party is pending as agreed
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:32 am
Account Closed

Hey Shiva,

What you told Sandy...tell me same....plzz

I will also give u party...

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Hi Sandy Great yaar. You remember what I told. BTW your party is pending as agreed
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Hey Shiva,

What you told Sandy...tell me same....plzz

I will also give u party...
I Just told him you will get it in fewdays on 09July he got in 14July. He agreed me A champagne if its turn postive

But its too light for me
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:40 am
Account Closed

I Just told him you will get it in fewdays on 09July he got in 14July. He agreed me A champagne if its turn postive

But its too light for me

ok..i will give u what ever is happy for you? Rum???? or DESI ??

any clue about me
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

ok..i will give u what ever is happy for you? Rum???? or DESI ??

any clue about me
Heartiest Congratulations Sandy! Wish you all the very best!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:46 am
June'08 applicant

But its too light for me
Entire bar for you my friend, if you can handle yourself after getting drunk , because I won't be of your help after I get drunk

Wish you too a super speedy grant and see u guys in Oz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.