Got Visa, what do I need?

Old Dec 15th 2020, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

QuokkaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got Visa, what do I need?

Hi There,

I am now a happy holder of a 309/100 Visa and trying to navigate the burdens of selling my house, organising the move and preparing for quarantine. If I can get a flight, do I need anything more than my passport to get in? Is there any other paperwork they require, like exemptions to travel or anything like that? The way I read it, these are only for people who need to leave Australia(and possibly come back again).

Thanks,
Tom
Old Dec 16th 2020, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Visa, what do I need?

No, permanent residents have the right to enter.
Old Dec 17th 2020, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Paul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond repute

To be pedantic, you can’t hold both a 309 and a 100 visa, but either will get you into Australia and onto a plane with no additional paperwork.
Old Dec 30th 2020, 10:27 am
Just Joined

QuokkaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul Hand
To be pedantic, you can’t hold both a 309 and a 100 visa, but either will get you into Australia and onto a plane with no additional paperwork.
Great. I am also a pedant so happy to be corrected