Got SA approval...

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default Got SA approval...

I got positive assessment from South Australia on 2/11/2010. So now i have 30 days to apply. There are few things i want to ask

1.I was checking for DIAC fee i dont understand it.Its like 1st instalment $2575.2nd instalment$3575.How to pay the instalments when to pay instalments?

2.I have been given 30 days to apply to DIAC and then give the TRN number(given by DIAC) to South Australia. How much time DIAC takes to give TRN number?

3.How to apply online? Are there any special requirements for applying online?

4.Will i have to attach scan documents of my original doc or scan from my attested copies?

Last edited by sherry9oct; Nov 2nd 2010 at 9:10 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

TroyLuca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got SA approval...

I was confused by the installments as well.

The first instalment ($2575) is payable when you make the application - the second payment is only payable if your significant other/wife/husband does not meet the english language requirements (IELTS > 6?) This will be to pay for their English lessons in Australia.

So in most cases you only have to pay a one off installment of $2575.

For applying online (I have not reached this stage yet) but from what I understand - there are no special requirements, you can scan the originals (in colour) or attested copies (colour or black and white). Dont send both as this may delay the process. I have attested copies so am just going to scan them.

The DIAC usually give you a receipt for your application pretty quickly (couple days at most) I am unaware if this includes the TRN number - hopefully someone else can advise.

Well done on getting your SA approval - what occupation did you apply with?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

I got positive assessment from South Australia on 2/11/2010. So now i have 30 days to apply. There are few things i want to ask

1.I was checking for DIAC fee i dont understand it.Its like 1st instalment $2575.2nd instalment$3575.How to pay the instalments when to pay instalments?
TroyLuca already gave correct answer.

2.I have been given 30 days to apply to DIAC and then give the TRN number(given by DIAC) to South Australia. How much time DIAC takes to give TRN number?
For online applications, you get TRN instantly as soon as your payment is processed and you also get an auto generated email from DIAC in a couple of days showing all details including TRN.

3.How to apply online? Are there any special requirements for applying online?
No special requirements. You must use credit card for payment while in paper application you can use a bank draft to pay the fee.

4.Will i have to attach scan documents of my original doc or scan from my attested copies?
You can attach colour scan documents of your original docs. However if your documents are black and white then you must scan from attested copies.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

I applied as Telecommunication Engineer.
Online Application Completed And Submitted:11/10/2010
Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office: 26/10/2010
Approval received on 02/11/2010