Got our CO at last!!!!!!!

Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:47 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Talking Got our CO at last!!!!!!!

Received an email from our shiny new CO saying they had found our LOST application and that we must now do the AOS bit, mailing my assuror the details now!

This means the bloody application and meds were fine - can't beleive it, after all that time, all we are missing is a copy of our sponsor's birth certificate....not a bad return considering it was a DIY application.......

Off to the pub later me thinks - good luck everyone!!

Last edited by Plug; Jul 26th 2005 at 9:12 am.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:54 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Got our CO at last!!!!!!!

PHEW! What a relief. A drink is definitely required!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:01 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news...
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:45 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Plug
Received and email from our shiny new CO saying they had found our LOST application and that we must now do the AOS bit, mailing my assuror the details now!

This means the bloody application and meds were fine - can't beleive it, after all that time, all we are missing is a copy of our sponsor's birth certificate....not a bad return considering it was a DIY application.......

Glad it's turned up and it's ok, on with the next bit....
Good luck
Carole
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:48 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Great stuff
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

Received and email from our shiny new CO saying they had found our LOST application and that we must now do the AOS bit, mailing my assuror the details now!

Fantastic News! I was starting to wonder what else they have lost.

Can I ask why they need your sponsors birth certificate? We are also 139'ners and did not send a birth certificate for our sponsor. We did however send a copy of their Australian citizen certificate...

Is the birth certificate just for proof that the sponsor is Australian PR or Australian citizen?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:04 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Well done mate, glad they found it, maybe if mine was stuck to it they are doing something with mine too Good luck for the next bit.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:21 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Angry Re: Got our CO at last!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Teri
Fantastic News! I was starting to wonder what else they have lost.

Can I ask why they need your sponsors birth certificate? We are also 139'ners and did not send a birth certificate for our sponsor. We did however send a copy of their Australian citizen certificate...

Is the birth certificate just for proof that the sponsor is Australian PR or Australian citizen?
Hi Teri - they wanted this as "Evidence of primary applicants blood relationship to sponsor", my Wife's Uncle is our sponsor, we too had put in a copy of his Oz citizenship, wedding certificate and a nice family tree done on Visio, evidently not enough!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

Hi Teri - they wanted this as "Evidence of primary applicants blood relationship to sponsor", my Wife's Uncle is our sponsor, we too had put in a copy of his Oz citizenship, wedding certificate and a nice family tree done on Visio, evidently not enough!
Hi Pug
Glad everything is on the go now, we too had to send assurers birth cert of with his parents name on to prove my mum and he were brother and sister making me his niece.We are just waiting patiently ( not ) for our visa now. Your not that far behind us.
Donna xx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:19 pm
Senior Stella Member

Talking Re: Got our CO at last!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your kind messages - it's down to our assurer to do his bit now! I'm off for an early few bevvies having just handed my notice in!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:34 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Thanks for all your kind messages - it's down to our assurer to do his bit now! I'm off for an early few bevvies having just handed my notice in!!!!!
Nice one, great feeling isn't it. I'm just enjoying watching all the panic now as they come to terms with my leaving. Not that I think I'm anything special.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Plug petal
lace n co x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

Good one! Hope the AoS goes smoothly for you - CentreLink are a pain in the butt!

Cheers,
Brian

Received an email from our shiny new CO saying they had found our LOST application and that we must now do the AOS bit, mailing my assuror the details now!