Got it !!!

Old Apr 9th 2002, 5:51 am
Nobody'S Girl

Default Got it !!!

I have been reading this group for quite some time, looking forward to the day when I
could send this post! I am from the US, and I applied for a spouse visa here in
Australia in January 2002. I received my confirmation letter about 10 days after the
application was sent, but no further word until last week, when I received a phone
call requesting additional information. We had a brief interview when we dropped off
the documents, and I received my approval letter in today's mail. I am sure that the
information and advice that I found in this group was invaluable in making the
application process so smooth. Thank you all so much! I have put up the timeline on
the web page at http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...yApp.jsp?id=40 . Cheers
everyone!!!

Old Apr 9th 2002, 12:56 pm
The Living Dead

Default Re: Got it !!!

congrats! australia's a pretty good place... for whites!

"Nobody's Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I have been reading this group for quite some time, looking forward to the day when
    > I could send this post! I am from the US, and I applied for a spouse visa here in
    > Australia in January 2002. I received my confirmation letter about 10 days after
    > the application was sent, but no further word until last week, when I received a
    > phone call requesting additional information. We had a brief interview when we
    > dropped off the documents, and I received my approval letter in today's mail. I am
    > sure that the information and advice that I found in this group was invaluable in
    > making the application process so smooth. Thank you all so much! I have put up the
    > timeline on the web page at
    > http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...yApp.jsp?id=40 . Cheers everyone!!!