Got 457 Visa - Woo hoo!

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

jennireren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got 457 Visa - Woo hoo!

Can't believe it, I think I'm in shock but we got our email to say the 457 visa has been approved. Now its time for the madness to begin, booking flights & saying goodbye .

In total it only took 11 days for lodging all 3 apllications - the business approval, nomination and our visa. OMG still can't believe it. I've imagined this moment for months & months and thought I'd be runnning round the house screaming with excitement. But I'm not - it must be shock!!

How am I going to do any work today??? come to think of it I'll probably not do much for the next 2 & half weeks. Finish on Fri 7th Nov hoping to fly out mid november!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else waiting!!!

Jen
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got 457 Visa - Woo hoo!

Well done jenireren. Its a fantastic feeling eh?

Out of interest where did you lodge? where you heading and when?

Enjoy OZ
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice

Originally Posted by jennireren
Can't believe it, I think I'm in shock but we got our email to say the 457 visa has been approved. Now its time for the madness to begin, booking flights & saying goodbye .

In total it only took 11 days for lodging all 3 apllications - the business approval, nomination and our visa. OMG still can't believe it. I've imagined this moment for months & months and thought I'd be runnning round the house screaming with excitement. But I'm not - it must be shock!!

How am I going to do any work today??? come to think of it I'll probably not do much for the next 2 & half weeks. Finish on Fri 7th Nov hoping to fly out mid november!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else waiting!!!

Jen
Congratulations - we received ours yesterday so I know the feeling.

I have one more week to work than you though.

Lots to do and sort out but at least we are nearly there!!

Nikky
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 12:26 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Let this amazing journey begin !!!!

Good luck !!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fansastic!!! Good luck to both of you!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

jennireren is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for all your congrats!!

Our agent lodged our application in the Sydney office. We are off to the Gold Coast. Hubby's job is based in Ormeau.

Been checking out flights today - has anyone used Eva Airways before?. Getting a really good quote from them but have only recently heard of them.