Got It!!

Old Jan 5th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got It!!

Originally Posted by kch
Got our visas yesterday, woohoo! Have been feeling rotten the last few days that celebrations is out of the question at the moment. Hope I'll be feeling better over the weekend and can go out and enjoy myself. Off to bed again now

Good luck to all those still waiting!
Congratulations, you will probably enjoy your celebrations when everything has had time to sink in after such a long trawl it must be weird to end the Visa journey . Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your eventual celebrations

Cheryl
Old Jan 6th 2007, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Congratulations, you will probably enjoy your celebrations when everything has had time to sink in after such a long trawl it must be weird to end the Visa journey . Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your eventual celebrations

Cheryl
absolutely superb stuff- sorry to hear you arent too clever though. x
Old Jan 6th 2007, 10:56 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
congratulaions! How long did you have to wait (new to the site)
Many thanks for all the congrats and best wishes! Feeling much better today. I've added my timeline to my 'Extended Signature'.

I reckon we would have had our visas in Nov as we frontloaded meds and UK pccs, but we had to wait for the CO's request letter to apply for Hong Kong pccs as HK police will not do checks unless officially requested by the Immigration Dept of the country you intend to migrate to.

Thanks again for all your support and have a great 2007!!! x
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratualtions......and best of luck with your big move abroard !!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kch
Got our visas yesterday, woohoo! Have been feeling rotten the last few days that celebrations is out of the question at the moment. Hope I'll be feeling better over the weekend and can go out and enjoy myself. Off to bed again now

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Congratulations on your visa!!!

Good luck with your new future in OZ and... get well soon!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:55 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kch
Many thanks for all the congrats and best wishes! Feeling much better today. I've added my timeline to my 'Extended Signature'.

I reckon we would have had our visas in Nov as we frontloaded meds and UK pccs, but we had to wait for the CO's request letter to apply for Hong Kong pccs as HK police will not do checks unless officially requested by the Immigration Dept of the country you intend to migrate to.

Thanks again for all your support and have a great 2007!!! x
congrats!!! enjoy your new life!!!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

Hope you will be feeling better soon. Well Done.

Wish you health and happiness for the future.

Jan