Wikiposts

got it

Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got it

Originally Posted by bridiej
Thank you everybody for your kind wishes.

J: Yes, you missed me, I was first story on Meridien!!

Rab: You're on!

Lynn: Submitted 6th April so 5 months in all

To all those pre-Julyers still waiting I still have everything crossed for you, must admit do feel a bit bad that you are still waiting whilst we are celebrating, but your time is coming.
Morning Chick hows the head??

Still cant believe you've got it you were soooo calm in your got it post, is it sinking in yet
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:44 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

Hi again, was it a straightforward simple acceptance? what i mean is when you sent your medicals and pcc off did they ring your employers and check all your references and do all that sort of stuff, or was it a simple yes - no checking etc.

regards
vb2
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:00 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vb2
Hi again, was it a straightforward simple acceptance? what i mean is when you sent your medicals and pcc off did they ring your employers and check all your references and do all that sort of stuff, or was it a simple yes - no checking etc.

regards
vb2
It was a simple yes, no checking required

Kay, wasnt calm, was just holding the phone in one hand and typing one handed - LOL!!!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a simple yes, no checking required

Kay, wasnt calm, was just holding the phone in one hand and typing one handed - LOL!!!
Nutter
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: got it

Yay!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS - so pleased for you. Get those champagne glasses clinking. Don't forget to tell those on Adelaide Brits - we miss you there you know!

WELL DONE & GOOD LUCK

Heather x x x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

At last we're going to live in australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I missed your "GOT IT" yesterday. Really pleased for you, well done and all the best down under. Told you you would beat us to the post LOL
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:10 pm
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about

HUGE Congrats to you and yours Bridie! Well done, you deserve it. You've been alot of help to many people on this forum.

Best of luck for the move.

Fairgoes
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:19 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Yeah, go bridie, go bridie - sorry it's late, I just don't get time to log on anymore. Enjoy the celebrations, because the next bit is headless chicken mode
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:19 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Talking Re: got it

Great news Bridie! I'm still on a high from our visa grant on Monday. What a feeling eh.........good luck!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:00 am
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough

Hi Bridie

Just logged on today and noticed your good news!!!!!!!!

So pleased for you - you really deserve it.

Heres to your new lives ENJOY IT!!!!!!!

Jules x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

absolutely fantastic news...... loads of luck to you both

can't wait to know how you are feeling !!!!!

Becky
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:35 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Bride and Malc,
Don't look at the immigration sight much now so only just noticed.

Are you still going to Bunbury ?
Have you started looking at Engineering jobs for Malcom (your better half is Malcom isn't it ?)

We are looking at Delyellup and hope to be out in January, not sure about jobs though.

Kevin
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

B - just wanted to give you my congrats. sorry its a bit late but ive been on vacation!!!!!!

I cant quite believe it - YAY YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:44 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinl
Nice one Bride and Malc,
Don't look at the immigration sight much now so only just noticed.

Are you still going to Bunbury ?
Have you started looking at Engineering jobs for Malcom (your better half is Malcom isn't it ?)

We are looking at Delyellup and hope to be out in January, not sure about jobs though.

Kevin
Yes, been looking at Bunbury but havent seen many jobs for Malc, which has us perplexed as he said there was a large industrial area.....

Are you in the same field? Have you found much?

x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, been looking at Bunbury but havent seen many jobs for Malc, which has us perplexed as he said there was a large industrial area.....

Are you in the same field? Have you found much?

x

Mate, this is why we changed from WA to Queensland as each time we looked there were ALWAYS more jobs for Jed in Queensland than in WA. We looked once and there were 90+ jobs in Queensland and about 3 in WA so we just had to change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.