Got it!!!!!!

Old Feb 20th 2003, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

WARDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got it!!!!!!

We emailed Adelaide recently to chase our visas, our police checks were due to expire 24 April 2003. A new case officer had emailed me back earlier this week saying she was "processing" the visas, but we weren't sure what that meant!
I phoned Adelaide last night and spoke to the girl who has taken over from our previous case officer.

She said that when she emailed me she meant only that she had taken over our case........(panic), but that she had now made a decision - we've got it!!!!

Now the fun starts!
I'd already decided to finish work at the end of Feb, so just over a week to go (yay!)
Phoned Trailfinders yesterday and made provisional bookings - London - Brisbane with stopover in Sinagpore
Leaving UK 14 April - cost £440 + tax one way, £716 + tax return (return date of 29 June 2003), tickets on hold while we make final decisions - one way/return tickets.
Just house & cars to sell, things to ship, etc etc! I've been giving away so much stuff there isn't much to take anyway!

Best of luck to those still waiting, especially anyone in the caseload still being processed in London

Caryn
Old Feb 20th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Brilliant news!
Start celebrating and I hope things work out for you all.

Have you been waiting long for the visa?
Old Feb 20th 2003, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation!!!!
I'm so pleased for you, enjoy the moment, and good luck with the move.

All the best

Pudnut...
Old Feb 20th 2003, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

parrot is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulaitons. i hope all your plans go smoothly. Have a fantastic time.
All the best, Parrot
Old Feb 20th 2003, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Grotbags is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats - We got ours too this morning by e mail, after a nearly 18 month wait!!

It came a record 6 days after we received the pre-grant, so was a bit of a shock! Now, we have to hope that the house sale doesn't fall through - did all you people going so soon after the Visa grant sell your houses well in advance? Wish we did!

Anyway, just glad that all the ex-London applications seem to be finally being dealt with - no more limbo land!!

We applied Aug 31 2001, by the way.
Old Feb 20th 2003, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi

Just adding my best wishes and hope everything works out in Aussie. Get the house on the market and off you go. Great news for you all.

Jan :-)
Old Feb 20th 2003, 9:39 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Caryn..well done
I hope I hear something soon...Im getting sooo fed up...SOB!!!

No...best wishes and keep in touch..chat soon..
Old Feb 20th 2003, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Well done! Best of luck in Oz!

Bidd
Old Feb 20th 2003, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got it!!!!!!

Well done Wardy and Grotbags!

See ya in Oz
Mash..
Originally posted by WARDY
We emailed Adelaide recently to chase our visas, our police checks were due to expire 24 April 2003. A new case officer had emailed me back earlier this week saying she was "processing" the visas, but we weren't sure what that meant!
I phoned Adelaide last night and spoke to the girl who has taken over from our previous case officer.

She said that when she emailed me she meant only that she had taken over our case........(panic), but that she had now made a decision - we've got it!!!!

Now the fun starts!
I'd already decided to finish work at the end of Feb, so just over a week to go (yay!)
Phoned Trailfinders yesterday and made provisional bookings - London - Brisbane with stopover in Sinagpore
Leaving UK 14 April - cost £440 + tax one way, £716 + tax return (return date of 29 June 2003), tickets on hold while we make final decisions - one way/return tickets.
Just house & cars to sell, things to ship, etc etc! I've been giving away so much stuff there isn't much to take anyway!

Best of luck to those still waiting, especially anyone in the caseload still being processed in London

Caryn
Old Feb 20th 2003, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news there,

Hope it all goes well for you.

Lots of Luck

Ginny
Old Feb 21st 2003, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

baloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to both Wardy & Grotbags!
Glad to see people are finally getting their visas come through....
Old Feb 21st 2003, 8:20 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Wardy
Have a great time, good luck with your selling campaign.
Roll on april eh?
Old Feb 21st 2003, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow,

That's fantastic news for you. Hope all goes well and you have lots of fun.

Regards

Ginny.