Go Matilda are amazing!

Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:13 pm
MicheleandBarry

MicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really nice
Smile Go Matilda are amazing!

Hey all,
After the crazy whirlwind of deciding to come to Oz, as a new hairdresser near 3yr aga via the student visa, and the whole heartache of the limbo stage, then the whole trades list review, you know the story!! We are so lucky to now be permanent residents of Oz!! Still cant believe I am posting that!!
But our drive, determination, desperation!! Was so expertly handled by Sarah White of Go Matilda. I cannot reccomend highly enough!!
I did all the student visa stuff myself, easy, but when it comes to the whole rest of your life, unless you are a lawyer or crazy paperwork person you need to call Go Matilda. I spoke with them a million times, without payment, or with any inkling of sales pitch.
They are that good they dont need too. When I first called and left a message, Alan himself called me from his holidays in Tasmania within 2 hrs! Then he put me on to Sarah, who answers her emails at 11pm at night, or at least within an hour or so!! And answered all questions posted no matter how stupid on here, or at least by voicemail.
I cannot recommend them any higher! Thank you so much for our new life in Oz! I will be calling you when the in laws are coming over in 2 yrs to retire!! Lordy help me!
But again my most heartfelt recommendation for anyone on this crazy journey, call these guys up, you will be fine!!
My eternal gratitude always, at least until you help my inlaws over haha!!
Michele and Barry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx