Go Matilda?

Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

jackdaniels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Go Matilda?

Hi I am looking for an agent to help me with my visa. There are so many out there, its hard to choose. I've seen a couple of adverts including the Immi Unit & Go Matilda. I was wondering whether anyone has used these Agents? How did you find them? Were there prices reasonable?

Any help people could offer would be great.

Cheers
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

skoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Go Matilda?

Hi w'eve just started our visa too & after doing plenty of research into different agents we decided to go for Go Matilda. Mainly cause of good reviews and feed back from others on this forum but also just a gut feeling. They came across very well when i first spoke to them. With our Visa its quite straight forward so they charge you accordingly which i thought was good.
Hope this helps
Ian
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackdaniels
Hi I am looking for an agent to help me with my visa. There are so many out there, its hard to choose. I've seen a couple of adverts including the Immi Unit & Go Matilda. I was wondering whether anyone has used these Agents? How did you find them? Were there prices reasonable?

Cheers

Hi Jackdaniels,

I am not using Go Matilda but alot of people on here HAVE used them and there have been good reviews, not heard of the other one though.

We are applying under skilled PR and our agent upto yet has 100% success rate, if that helps.

Donna.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by skoots76
Hi w'eve just started our visa too & after doing plenty of research into different agents we decided to go for Go Matilda. Mainly cause of good reviews and feed back from others on this forum but also just a gut feeling. They came across very well when i first spoke to them. With our Visa its quite straight forward so they charge you accordingly which i thought was good.
Hope this helps
Ian
Ian
Thanks for you reply, yes it does. Think it always helps to find other people who have had a good experience.

All the best with your visa.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hi Jackdaniels,

I am not using Go Matilda but alot of people on here HAVE used them and there have been good reviews, not heard of the other one though.

We are applying under skilled PR and our agent upto yet has 100% success rate, if that helps.

Donna.
Hi Donna, would you mind if I asked who you are using?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hi Donna, would you mind if I asked who you are using?

Yeah, no problem, I will PM you now.

Donna.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Cheers
Hi, I am using go matilda and so far they have been great.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wats123
Hi, I am using go matilda and so far they have been great.
Well its def looking good for Go Matilda, thanks for your reply.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ben&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the rough

Hi there

we are also going through Go Matilda mainly because we heard good things from this site and others.

So far just slightly disappointed because it's been nearly a month since we first started the process with them (and paid our money over) and we are still waiting for the advice for stage 2 which we need. :curse:

We were promised on the phone today that we should receive it tonight (what with the time difference).

So i'll keep you posted.........
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Go Matilda are used by many and seem very highly rated
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:22 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ben2009
Hi there

we are also going through Go Matilda mainly because we heard good things from this site and others.

So far just slightly disappointed because it's been nearly a month since we first started the process with them (and paid our money over) and we are still waiting for the advice for stage 2 which we need. :curse:

We were promised on the phone today that we should receive it tonight (what with the time difference).

So i'll keep you posted.........
I am following up on this for you ...

Best regards.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:22 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Most people who have their visa don't tend to hang out in this forum, but there will be many including myself who received excellent service from Alan and his team at goMatilda.

For an agent check they are registered ( Gomatilda is ), and whether the full costs are given up front, send a few emails to them to gauge the responses etc.

Gomatilda site is http://www.gomatilda.com/home.cfm
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:34 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
I am following up on this for you ...

Best regards.
Ben,

I have discussed with Stephen Dickson: you can expect the detailed stage 2 to be with you today - as I think you know he was on holiday for 10 days, but is now back at his desk and raring to go!

Best regards.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
you will also find that alan helps on BE aswell go matilda has a really good rep on here so does george ( can remember his agency though)

all the agents on here have help many be poster out and i for one would like to say thank you for all your help xxx
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:43 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
you will also find that alan helps on BE aswell go matilda has a really good rep on here so does george ( can remember his agency though)

all the agents on here have help many be poster out and i for one would like to say thank you for all your help xxx
Thanks Hitch, contact details below but this is Alan's thread of course.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.