Global Visa's - Genuine company?

Old Oct 26th 2010, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

lulaloops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Global Visa's - Genuine company?

Hi,

Just a quick query, The Global Visas company helps people move across the world whether its the US, Australia, India etc and contacted me today after I enquired on their website about visas.

Was just wondering if anyone had heard of Global Visas who have UK offices based in London and state on their emails that they are a multi million renowned company. Has anyone used this company to help with their visa applications and if so are they a worthwhile and reliable company?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Louise
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Global Visa's - Genuine company?

They are certainly well known and genuine in the sense that yes they definitely exist and are in the visa business.

No idea what they are like though, never seen much about them on here. Have you tried the search function, they are bound to have been discussed st some point.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

RAES is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Global Visa's - Genuine company?

Hi There,

Yes they are definitely genuine company but I wont recommend them.

They are not too professional in their approach and will ask for money at every available opportunity.

Good luck though!!

Raes