G'day 163'ers from 2005/2006

Old May 2nd 2017, 12:31 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Smile G'day 163'ers from 2005/2006

Well, hello. How the hell are yas??

The highest likelihood is that the people I am talking to will never see this, so I'm talking to myself. What the hell, some things never change � ����

I don't have to call you by name. You know who you are. How's things going? Here's hoping your life down under is everything you ever dreamed it would be, and more besides.

We're living life and loving every minute, here on Queensland's stunning Sunshine Coast. We're into our 12th year. Man! Where has the time gone?!

A friend of mine asked me about migrating to Australia, and I guess that's what prompted me to think of this site, and you mob. Funny thing is (two things):
1. I automatically logged in - remembered my user name and password without even thinking about it.
2. It tells me that the last time I logged in was four years ago TO THE DAY!! What's that all about??

Anyway, wishing all the very best to those still here, those who went back to the (y)UK, and those yet to make the move. Life is an adventure. Explore it!!

Love y'all.
Rogue.

Last edited by Rogue Trader; May 2nd 2017 at 12:44 pm.
Old May 2nd 2017, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: G'day 163'ers from 2005/2006

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Well, hello. How the hell are yas??

The highest likelihood is that the people I am talking to will never see this, so I'm talking to myself. What the hell, some things never change � ����

I don't have to call you by name. You know who you are. How's things going? Here's hoping your life down under is everything you ever dreamed it would be, and more besides.

We're living life and loving every minute, here on Queensland's stunning Sunshine Coast. We're into our 12th year. Man! Where has the time gone?!

A friend of mine asked me about migrating to Australia, and I guess that's what prompted me to think of this site, and you mob. Funny thing is (two things):
1. I automatically logged in - remembered my user name and password without even thinking about it.
2. It tells me that the last time I logged in was four years ago TO THE DAY!! What's that all about??

Anyway, wishing all the very best to those still here, those who went back to the (y)UK, and those yet to make the move. Life is an adventure. Explore it!!

Love y'all.
Rogue.