gap of Employment History

Old May 12th 2008, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Intense is an unknown quantity at this point
Default gap of Employment History

DIAC already got my documents a half year ago. Now I am required to submit a newly completed form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment. They have found a gap of Employment History for 3 months' time frame for 5 years ago. For the time of sending my details to DIAC I did not mention about this gap, the reason was - it was only for 3 months and it was a lot time ago - surely it does have any sense for my specialization approvement, also for ACS I did not mentioned about this short-term (for 3 months) job. For those days I was working in the institute for a programmer position, just to wait for my long-term visa to Europe, where I am living now.

My opinion, is when I "forgot" about smth. better not to provoke curiosity in further details.
Friends, what is better to do in such a situation? What could you advise me to do?

Thank you!
Old May 12th 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gap of Employment History

Originally Posted by Intense
DIAC already got my documents a half year ago. Now I am required to submit a newly completed form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment. They have found a gap of Employment History for 3 months' time frame for 5 years ago. For the time of sending my details to DIAC I did not mention about this gap, the reason was - it was only for 3 months and it was a lot time ago - surely it does have any sense for my specialization approvement, also for ACS I did not mentioned about this short-term (for 3 months) job. For those days I was working in the institute for a programmer position, just to wait for my long-term visa to Europe, where I am living now.

My opinion, is when I "forgot" about smth. better not to provoke curiosity in further details.
Friends, what is better to do in such a situation? What could you advise me to do?

Thank you!
i guess its ok from my opinion to rewrite and only mention the period U HAVE ITS REFERENCES AND ALSO SATISFING THE MINIMUM REQUIRMENT FOR WORK EXP...thats the main important to mention the 3 months gap is just for declaring and make nosense for decisiion making
hope i can help by my answer