Front Loaded October 2005 Application

Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Front Loaded October 2005 Application

Just wondered if anyone else front loaded their application around October/November and if they have heard anything yet? We got confirmation on the 23rd October and then silence......

Would love to hear from anyone else in my position as I am feeling a little low about the waiting....
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:15 am
Just Joined

brisbane babe will become famous soon enoughbrisbane babe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Front Loaded October 2005 Application

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Just wondered if anyone else front loaded their application around October/November and if they have heard anything yet? We got confirmation on the 23rd October and then silence......

Would love to hear from anyone else in my position as I am feeling a little low about the waiting....
Hi HG
We did the same as you but havent heard anything as yet. I have contacted my Migration Agent and they have Emailed DIM, just waiting for a reply about case officer. Looks like loads of us in the same boat. There is a couple of threads for Nov and Oct have a look at these.

Wend
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by brisbane babe
Hi HG
We did the same as you but havent heard anything as yet. I have contacted my Migration Agent and they have Emailed DIM, just waiting for a reply about case officer. Looks like loads of us in the same boat. There is a couple of threads for Nov and Oct have a look at these.

Wend

Cheers will do, just that some of the threat are 85 pages long! wow!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Cheers will do, just that some of the threat are 85 pages long! wow!

hi, just jump onto our thread 'sept/oct MODL' and make a post. some people with similar timelines have got their visas and some are still waiting to be allocated a CO. it seems to depend on which region you are allocated to. region 5 is moving quickly and region 1 seems to be the slowest. selina xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:10 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

There are some (and I stress some) people who are still waiting from September... but I reckon you should hear fairly soon... we're not fair behind you! Our agent said we were acknowledged on 31st October.. spoooky!
good luck...
Sonic x
(like a hedgehog girl..)
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

NOPE!

17th Oct ack 139 applicant

nothing yet, 4 months up in a while, sorry chick I wish I had

hugs Lace xxx