Four Corners

Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Question Four Corners

Hi all,
just about to sign up with Four Corners, for a sub class 136 visa. Any news good or bad on this company would be great.

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath
Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:50 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four Corners

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hi all,
just about to sign up with Four Corners, for a sub class 136 visa. Any news good or bad on this company would be great.

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath
They are doing a seminar in November at Manchester ...we are considering using them after going to the seminar, if we dont use them it will be Go Matilda.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 11:42 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
They are doing a seminar in November at Manchester ...we are considering using them after going to the seminar, if we dont use them it will be Go Matilda.

id be careful judging by some of the posts on an earlier thread. check under the 'search' using 'four corners' and read the replies - they might enlighten you somewhat (some good, some bad)
Old Sep 10th 2005, 11:47 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
id be careful judging by some of the posts on an earlier thread. check under the 'search' using 'four corners' and read the replies - they might enlighten you somewhat (some good, some bad)
Cheers for that.....that is why we are going to the seminar, we have also had a quote from Go Matilda who come highly recommended
Old Sep 10th 2005, 11:56 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Cheers for that.....that is why we are going to the seminar, we have also had a quote from Go Matilda who come highly recommended
i will pm you.....
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:19 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath
If your case is straight forward and you possess common sense, I'd do the application yourselves, and spend the money you'd save on your flights.

Otherwise, I'd recommend Go Matilda - Alan Collett is excellent.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

That sounds good advise, but where the hell do you start if your doing it yourself????? I would hazzard a guess at TRA!!!
Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
If your case is straight forward and you possess common sense, I'd do the application yourselves, and spend the money you'd save on your flights.

Otherwise, I'd recommend Go Matilda - Alan Collett is excellent.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:41 pm
Never going back

That sounds good advise, but where the hell do you start if your doing it yourself????? I would hazzard a guess at TRA!!!

i am good with forms and paperwork and am very very organised, but to be honest, i wouldnt liked to have done our application ourselves. it was money worth spending in my opinion. looking back, and looking at the forms now, it would be easy to say 'i could have done it without an agent', i probably could have done. but for ease of mind and knowing that it is their job and they know what they are doing, it was worth it.

kath, you are right in saying that the TRA is the first thing to achieve. that took us 3 months to get all the stuff together, with the agent telling us what we needed to collate. some people take longer, some shorter. we then got our TRA back after 9 weeks. we then had to collate some more paperwork before we could submit our main application, which has just gone to australia.
Old Sep 11th 2005, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath

Hi

I'm not a negative person but 4 corners suck. If you want me to pm you I'm happy to let you know our experience with them. I'd definitely look at the other thread re this company.

Suzy
Old Sep 13th 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzy
Hi

I'm not a negative person but 4 corners suck. If you want me to pm you I'm happy to let you know our experience with them. I'd definitely look at the other thread re this company.

Suzy
Hi,
I'm impelled to reply to this thread.
We used four corners to emigrate to Canada. Not a wise decision I'm afraid. I'm a nurse (mental health) and cannot work here, although they advised us there was a shortage of nurses. They failed to comprehend or inform us that only the general nurse register was acceptable, (long haul).
In this instance we were mislead, and stupid enough to believe if we paid them, they knew there business.
If you pay an agent, you expect to get sound advice. We did'nt, and can be criticised for not checking our facts, independently.
My husbands trade was on the skills in demands list, having said that (tool and die/c.n.c machinist) he was lucky to find a job.
We also learnt after the fact, re visa timelines and landing protocol that we had been misinformed. These were issues that cost us a lot financially
I'm quite happy to post this in a public forum, as everthing is credible insofar as four corners did not provide a good service...although they did do the paperwork and gain our permenant residency to Canada.
We for our part wished we had done our own homework..and paperwork!
It would have Saved us a lot of money, and heartache.
Nearly 3 years in, We are looking at either moving to Australia or back to the U.K. Canada was never right for us.
They should have been aware in the first instance that I could not work!
Whould we use an agency again...NO...Forner Corners..absolutely NOT.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:05 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath
Our friends next door are using four corners.

Think carefully. It is an awful lot of money for not the best help.

We did our TRA ourselves and got positive result back yesterday. Honestly, it is not that bad, and as I said to someone before, you have to do all the work anyway as the agents cannot get work references for you or write you work history.

Just be super thorough and keep reading the questions.

You will get lots of help on this site for any queries on questions.

Maybe try doing the TRA and if it is a nightmare, get an agent in.

best of luck x

Vics x
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:16 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Four Corners

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Our friends next door are using four corners.

Think carefully. It is an awful lot of money for not the best help.

We did our TRA ourselves and got positive result back yesterday. Honestly, it is not that bad, and as I said to someone before, you have to do all the work anyway as the agents cannot get work references for you or write you work history.

Just be super thorough and keep reading the questions.

You will get lots of help on this site for any queries on questions.

Maybe try doing the TRA and if it is a nightmare, get an agent in.

best of luck x

Vics x

Congrats on getting yr TRA. I am very impressed you did it yourselves. What occupation was it - just being nosey!!!

Cheers

Suzy x
Old Sep 13th 2005, 9:00 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzy
Congrats on getting yr TRA. I am very impressed you did it yourselves. What occupation was it - just being nosey!!!

Cheers

Suzy x
Electrician - General, see immigration forum for the details,
was not plain sailing but we still attempted the form ourselves. Really pleased x
Vics xxx
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Hi all,

T.T.F.N.

Dave and Kath
Hi,

We are using them and have found them very helpful. We have paid alot of money, but we would pay anything to get to Oz. I thought I would try to do it all myself but am glad I have used them. I still recommed you to do alot of reseach yourself as this also helps.

Good luck

Joanne
Old Sep 19th 2005, 2:21 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

We are using four corners and are also from west yorkshire, and so far so good! they have been very helpful and understanding in the most stressful of times, agents can only guide you on the best route, at the end of the day its out of their control just as much as its out of ours.
fingers crossed for everyone (including ourselves)

vb2

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
Hi,

We are using them and have found them very helpful. We have paid alot of money, but we would pay anything to get to Oz. I thought I would try to do it all myself but am glad I have used them. I still recommed you to do alot of reseach yourself as this also helps.

Good luck

Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.