Forms 80 and 1221 - Character particulars

Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:18 am
ABQ
Forum Regular

ABQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forms 80 and 1221 - Character particulars

If you applied online, did you later complete these forms online or scanned them and emailed/uploaded?

I've got a little problem here I got a letter from my CO requesting forms 80 and 1221. I logged in to the 'Electronic Application Status Inquiry'
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
and saw a _new_ link "complete character particulars". I compeleted and submitted it a couple of weeks ago.

Now I've got a new email from the CO saying that they have not received those forms and asking to complete them again

Were I supposed to print those forms, fill them in, scan and email/upload them? Why did they show that link the 'Electronic Application Status Inquiry' then?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:44 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forms 80 and 1221 - Character particulars

Originally Posted by ABQ
If you applied online, did you later complete these forms online or scanned them and emailed/uploaded?

I've got a little problem here I got a letter from my CO requesting forms 80 and 1221. I logged in to the 'Electronic Application Status Inquiry'
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
and saw a _new_ link "complete character particulars". I compeleted and submitted it a couple of weeks ago.

Now I've got a new email from the CO saying that they have not received those forms and asking to complete them again

Were I supposed to print those forms, fill them in, scan and email/upload them? Why did they show that link the 'Electronic Application Status Inquiry' then?
Well, you need to fill and print form 80, sign it and scan it back and send it to your CO. As far as online char assessment form is concerned, did the link vanish when you submitted it online?

If yes, then it should not have appear again online. If it did not vanish then there must be some issue, either you did not fill it completely or there was some error or some thing else which stopped it from posting. Try again. When you would submit it, the link should disappear.

If the link issue persists, then you have an option of filling it online and saving it to PC and then sending it to your CO and explain the issue with online char assesssment submission.

Hope it helps.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:46 am
ABQ
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Well, you need to fill and print form 80, sign it and scan it back and send it to your CO. As far as online char assessment form is concerned, did the link vanish when you submitted it online?
If yes, then it should not have appear again online. If it did not vanish then there must be some issue, either you did not fill it completely or there was some error or some thing else which stopped it from posting. Try again. When you would submit it, the link should disappear.

If the link issue persists, then you have an option of filling it online and saving it to PC and then sending it to your CO and explain the issue with online char assesssment submission.

Hope it helps.
Thanks mate. The link disappeared and is not visible now. That was why I thought that printed/scanned forms were not required...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:04 am
ABQ
Forum Regular

Btw, did you scan and upload certified copies of the form 80? It is black and white.... So, the rule says it should be certified...