Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
no...coz people in HR countries have skills that LR countries don't have!!
I don't think such statement is true or even necessary.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:21 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mavios
I don't think such statement is true or even necessary.
May be LR people on CSL generally happy where they are ??? .
Then this statement is also not true..keeping in mind UK is the main source of immigrants...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Then this statement is also not true..keeping in mind UK is the main source of immigrants...
Aman, it was just a joke. No need to say something that some people here might consider an offense. People usually visit BE to get info and benfit from others experience not to be offended.
I know you don't mean any harm.

best to wish you good luck
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:04 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mavios
Aman, it was just a joke. No need to say something that some people here might consider an offense. People usually visit BE to get info and benfit from others experience not to be offended.
I know you don't mean any harm.

best to wish you good luck
ok...mate....np.....Will take care!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

3zooz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by racks
guys,
almost after 15 months, today I got my pre-grant letter.
I have been asked to do the validation visit before mid of july..

I am a dec '07 applicant (CSL/HR country). Since I had pre-loaded all my documents, the CO didn't request for anything more.
Congratulations racks .... May I ask u when exactly did u do ur Medicals and PCC ??
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:02 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

It will be interesting to see what comes out on the aspc.processing email tomorrow!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

racks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 3zooz
Congratulations racks .... May I ask u when exactly did u do ur Medicals and PCC ??
I did my PCC in june, whereas my medicals in July
Old Mar 16th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

Pls share your timeline, mate. Just in case you don't care.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amdee
Hi bochi, well i too had uploaded almost all documents at the time of submitting the application in feb 2008 itself....what CO asked us is birth certificates (Secondary school LC) and form 80- charcter profile information (This form is available on immi.gov.au website). Both of these information have already been provide in our application in one form or the other. But as per our information, some COs generally asks this info from applicants in order to pass it over to any other parallel department. So we just re-submitted it to the CO.
Hi amdee, wish u get ur visa very soon and all feb applicants as well all in this forum

my best regards
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

It's because people in the UK are too busy doing things like general studies at college
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

If thats the case why aren't all these Employers banging on your door offering to sponsor you for these 'mysterious' skills .........
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Well, I know that this question has been asked many times before - but I can't seem to find the answer - so I'll just ask it again.

When the progress of one's 175 application changes to

"10/03/2009 Application being processed further "

Does that mean I have a case office??
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Well, I know that this question has been asked many times before - but I can't seem to find the answer - so I'll just ask it again.

When the progress of one's 175 application changes to

"10/03/2009 Application being processed further "

Does that mean I have a case office??
Have you sent DIAC an email lately (In the last 3 weeks)? and are you on the CSL?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Have you sent DIAC an email lately (In the last 3 weeks)? and are you on the CSL?
Apart from sending a blank email to DIAC each week to find out where they are up to I haven't sent anything.

Yes I am on the CSL

I applied back in Oct 08.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Apart from sending a blank email to DIAC each week to find out where they are up to I haven't sent anything.

Yes I am on the CSL

I applied back in Oct 08.
you might have a CO.

When its says "Application Processed further....." someone has looked at your file.

If you had sent an enquiry about your application and they checked it....it sometimes changes state like that.

If you are still on the CSL and all the applications for the occupations removed from the list got wiped off the pile yesterday....then you might have been elevated.

Also I seem to remember that you are 457 holder and you already in Australia and have a job then you might be getting a golden handshake alright.

It hard to tell with all the changes lately.

Good Luck anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.