Form 886 & Other jazz....

Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:02 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Form 886 & Other jazz....

A form 886 was included in the booklet 6 we picked up months ago, is it really necessary to complete it and send with the visa application? did you fill it in?

Our 138 application is HUGE! I have yet to number the pages, but was anyone elses this big? I have attempted to condense it, and took out loads of paperclips because I envisaged them all popping off as soon as the app is pulled out the envelope at their end.

De-facto evidence - what did you include if your are not married - besides joint bank account statements, billls - all of which we have not got or cannot provide past 2002?

Also, is there anything else to remember before we send it off - the 138 visa app fee is $1935 isn't it?

Last edited by Claire&Richard; Feb 27th 2006 at 12:05 am.